• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Cant maintain erection while PEing

IamBig2002

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I started PEing today. Did a good warm-up by using a wet towel for 5-6 mins.
Then decided to try a few girth exercises V-Jelqs, Uli & flaccid stretch.

However, everytime I do any exercise I loose erection. For instance for Uli reps, it is stated that we must have EQ of 100%. I play with my unit a bit first to get that erection level. Once I am done, I start Uli. Before the first rep is completed I become flaccid (0% erection).
Is this normal? Does this also mean that between reps I need to play with my unit again and again to reach the EQ needed for the exercise.

Cheers.

rbi99

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Nov 2017,
Reaction score
You don't want to be erect when doing your jelqs. You should be around 50% give or take a little, and nothing more. Guys who have been at this for a long time sometimes jelq erect, but you are asking for nothing but a lot of busted veins and other injuries if you try jelqing fully erect. I have had a fair degree of success early on, and all I am doing is v-jelqs and downward jelqs. What is a flaccid stretch, or are you talking about measuring your flaccid length? I think you might be biting off more than you can chew. I suggest you study up a little more and start over before you hurt yourself.

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor get on Jon pops beginners routine.If you keep doing what your doing,chances are you will end up injured

IamBig2002

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
No No Guys.
What I meant was that to do certain workouts we need to maintain certain erection levels (as stated in the routine details).
For example below is the excerpt from the Videos section for Uli:

Uli
Step-by-Step

Erection level: 100 percent
Recommended Reps: 3

The Exercise:

1. Form an OK-grip at the base of your erect penis.
2. Squeeze the grip tightly and hold for thirty to sixty seconds.

[a href=https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-guide-advanced-exercises/girth/uli] link [/a]

So, here as it says we need to have 100% erection level, my question is has anyone faced an issue with maintaining an erection level (of any percentage) across the reps?
How to overcome that?

Cheers