can you wear an extender for too long?

timjitsu

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I work 12 hour days, is that too long to be wearing an extender?

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Na.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Take breaks to check on Glans condition, remove device & restore circulation periodically.

You need to build up how long you are wearing it (sessions), over a few months. What I am saying, is don't try to start wearing it 8 hrs non stop.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Take breaks to check on Glans condition, remove device & restore circulation periodically.

You need to build up how long you are wearing it (sessions), over a few months. What I am saying, is don't try to start wearing it 8 hrs non stop.

I don't think anyone can wear their extender 8 hours non stop unless it's ultra comfortable. It's dangerous too.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You would need a vacuum setup for comfort, it can be done but you would probably have to back off the tension. My setup is comfortable as until it get max tension(5200grms) then I find I need to massage the glans and base every hour.

12 hour sets is something I was thinking about myself and maybe one stage will do

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Depends on the effect your head piece has on your glans. If the strap does not cause the glans to get cold, it might be good to go for long stretches, but this need to be tried and checked before committing to a long period.

I have a vacuum based head piece and I find that after two hours my glans gets cold and occasionally causes bruising.

aztempe123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm skeptical of any extender that claims 5400 grams of tension. That is 11.5 lbs with your dick strapped in a stretcher. This isn't the Munsters!

If you are ready for 11.5 lbs, much better to hang. Then strap on an extender after the hang. I only believe that an extender can give at most 4.0 lbs of force before I am either calling BS or Not Safe...either way no way...

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Marketing, Sales hype, BIGGER numbers !

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've put 5500G springs in my extender to break a gain plateau; it's very hard to stay strapped in, prevent slippage and bruising; it can be done if you're very careful, inspect frequently and know what you're doing. You need to use a strong strap over the silicone strap to hold everything in place and you will need some padding or wrap that will hold up under all that tension.
A vacuum attachment is possible too, but the vacuum pressure will be extreme and blistering may occur.
I have tried both methods successfully (short term) to break plateaus in gains.

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Official Size Genetics Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've put 5500G springs in my extender to break a gain plateau; it's very hard to stay strapped in, prevent slippage and bruising; it can be done if you're very careful, inspect frequently and know what you're doing. You need to use a strong strap over the silicone strap to hold everything in place and you will need some padding or wrap that will hold up under all that tension.
A vacuum attachment is possible too, but the vacuum pressure will be extreme and blistering may occur.
I have tried both methods successfully (short term) to break plateaus in gains.

How is your extender holding up with those new springs?

timjitsu

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Depends on the effect your head piece has on your glans. If the strap does not cause the glans to get cold, it might be good to go for long stretches, but this need to be tried and checked before committing to a long period.

I have a vacuum based head piece and I find that after two hours my glans gets cold and occasionally causes bruising.

I have a question about the cold glans thing. When I put my extender on and I lock the band in place I do a jelq to see if there is still blood flow to the glans. Now after about an hour my glans get cool but not cold and when I go to the bathroom to check on it and my glans still have the rosy flesh color but it just a little pale. A couple strokes and jelqs and my glans fill back up and become warm and get full color back. Where I work I can't go to the bathroom every hour to take the extender off and put it back on. I've searched for info on it and it appears that cool or cold glans are pretty much inevitable in most cases regardless of what device you use. But it seems that as long as you don't get any numbness or discoloration it's not anything to worry about. What do you think?

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
When in doubt, play it safe.

Maybe wear it at reduced 'pull ' when you cannot take a break.