can insomia effect PE?

mike34

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i am fairly a rgualr member now and know my kegaling and ther methods read too many on this website but i always forget to ask this question which is alwyas back of my mind. i get 3-4 hours a sleep a day, plus 5 days of lifting and sport training, i eat completely healthy and drink water. i do notice that im always a little tense or nervous just because lack of sleep. can this tense or nervous effect my PE problem. lately it has been getting worse, n i get the feeling my problem is becomming mroe n more mental now.

but anyone with insomia or knows about insomia and PE can you please give good detail on that. thanks

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes it can effect your pe and your weight training.
My sleep test ,showed lack of rem sleep due to sleep aponea.
This can effect your mind. In general you will be less effective, in most things if you don;t get enough sleep.

StormCrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mike34,
Have you ever considered trying melatonin I used to have immense Insomnia and this helped me enough to get some better hours in.
Sleep=Heal.

mike34

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mike34,
Have you ever considered trying melatonin I used to have immense Insomnia and this helped me enough to get some better hours in.
Sleep=Heal.

yes i have tried every OTC and herbal ones like melatonin i do not know i have been struggling for about 2 years now....but lately my PE has been tremendously bad plus my mind is always in a zombie mode cause of my lack of sleep...also do to the fact i havent been kegaling for 3 weeks(no pacific reason y) but yea im back to my 5 day kegalig weeks now keagling and the occasional long edgig sessions keeps me somewhat nuetral from the lack of sleep. and im still young so perscriptions i cannot afford sice im 18 and jobless because of sports throughtout the year still in Hghschool btw so no time and parents dny believe in sleepin issues... im stuck in a big green pickle gentleman

StormCrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmm. This is a terrible situation and one i have personally been effected with. Half the time i couldnt sleep it was from me worrying i would not sleep at all. As lame as this sounds i would go to bed as early as i could so in my mind i would think " damn i got so much time to fall asleep" and it worked. Maybe you have tried this and maybe you havnt, but its all that every worked for me. Hope it helps and if not i will brainstorm with you some more.

mike34

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmm. This is a terrible situation and one i have personally been effected with. Half the time i couldnt sleep it was from me worrying i would not sleep at all. As lame as this sounds i would go to bed as early as i could so in my mind i would think " damn i got so much time to fall asleep" and it worked. Maybe you have tried this and maybe you havnt, but its all that every worked for me. Hope it helps and if not i will brainstorm with you some more.

yea my problem with that was i get to jumpy i cannot lay there starring at pitch dark i use to close my eyes for literelly hour straightt and wudnt fall asleep. then resorted to TV but then i get to intrested especially like history channel..if theres a genre im reli into forget about it lol...seems corny but anyway i use to go to bed early just cud not take the starring at pitch black did that for 10 days n gave up...eat right, i do physical actiivy daily...doctor took blood tests all came up normal.. natural supplements didnt work OTC didint work, on non skool nights i lay in bed for about 8-12 hours but ill wake up every 20 min literelly...ill get up wen my back starts to hurt from rolling one side to the other on my bed... idk any other things that would help someoe hopefully you got another tip if you doint tanks for trying

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Get some sex mike.

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
as per pegasus, or if not a wank!!

I used to sleep poorly too, sometimes taking hours. I then discovered binaural beats and now get to sleep in 15-20 minutes without fail when I listen to my headphones.

Trouble is you need to be careful with binaural beat technology. Cant use them if your seizure prone, and there are a lot of hacks and crooks selling the technology.

I know a wonderful, honest and quality product, pm me if you want more info

mike34

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Get some sex mike.

ok well the tip of having sex isnt my problem just because i stopped edging or kegaling...im still having sex 2-3 times a week thats how i know my PE has been a little worse then usual just to clarify everyone who reads the forum lol