• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Can I start over with the JP90?

Pra pra

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not new to pe gym or pe. I've done some penis exercises before. Mostly jelqing. But only here and there and stopped doing that altogether. I've done the beginner exercises but only for a few weeks and stopped because I kept getting distracted. I wanna start doing it again because I masturbate too much and I feel like it's affecting my penis health. I'm a young guy just reaching 20 soon. And my penis doesn't get erect properly. It stays a little soft at the tip. I was wondering that even though I've done some pe before can I start over with the JP90? I really wanna fix my dick. If you can give me some tips...anything would be great and help me a lot! Please and thank you!

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
The JP90 is a great routine to start back up with. One of the first result many have seen with this routine is improved EQ. If trying to correct your EQ problem is your priority then you may want to consider using Big Al's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine . This a good routine and has some good exercises that are great for improving EQ. If you decide to stick with the JP90 then you should add kegels and edging to help with improving EQ.

Last edited: