• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Can I incorporate erect bends into Supra Slammers?

Wang McDiddledong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read that erect bends are good for reducing curvature. I've still got slight lateral curvature which could definitely be corrected by erect bends. Can I incorporate them into the first phase of Supra Slammers (the Uli) or should I do them separately?

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do them separately. Doing them while doing Supra Slammers may be way too much for anyone's dick to handle.

Wang McDiddledong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha alright. The problem is, I doubt that while erect bending the blood push is still there. I get the feeling that the blood leaks out through the Uli when I erect bend.

Yiagos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do some erect bends (not many) during PEP section. And normal jelqs against the right curve.
No time and patience to do them separately.
I was downward curved also and now I am not. Hope to reduce the right angle in the future :biggrin1:

Wang McDiddledong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have an upward and leftward curve. I wonder what could be done so I can remove the lateral one and keep the upward one ^__^

JakeyB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been wondering about this as well and for exactly the same reason. During my last two workouts I did an erect bend of no more than 10 degrees during ulis. I loosened the grip just slightly though as well, my thinking was that if I could have more blood than a normal erection but not quite to the extent of a long uli it might work better?