Can ED Kill?

nathanborder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
sexhealthcoach-nathan.com
Okay Guys,

I've got a question. I'm working on doing a write-up on Erectile Dysfunction for everybody here and wanted to get some input from guys who either suffer from ED or know someone who has.

Here are my questions:

1) Does ED totally kill your sex life?

2) How does ED make you feel as a man?

3) If there was some magic joo-joo or exercise or pill or something... would you use it to help eleviate your ED?

4) Does having ED Make you avoid situations where you may otherwise have/get sex or be involved sexually?

That's all guys. Thanks for your help.

Nathan.

outlawtas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1) No.
2) Embarrassed when it happens
3) No...would like it to be fixed naturally (I didn't really suffer from full blown "ED". It only occurs the first few times I'm with a girl, which means it's psychological).
4. Yes. I've avoided one night stands (... and with some damn hot girls) due to the fact I'm nervous with a girl the first few times we do it. After that it's not a prob. A lot has improved since PE, but I'm in a relationship so I'm not sure if it's gone or not, as I haven't tried it with another.

Last edited:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hello, Im just like everyone else on this board, i keep losing my erection whenever i have sex my girl...

I'am 23 yr old, we only tried to have sex 3 or 4 times though.. so i decided to go doctor, and find whats wrong with me..

They ran a ton of test on me, and they said i was in great health, so my docotor told me that it was performance anxiety....

So she prescribe me xanax, i havent taken the xanax yet, before sex so the other night my girl and me tried having sex again...

I felt comfortable, and didnt feel nervous or nothing, so i felt i didnt need the xanax, but everytime i get up.. And we start havin sex, maybe like 5mins later it'll slip out and go soft.....

So do you think i should try taking the xanax, before sex as a extra precaution???

Im really tired of this problem..i want buy here: Main - The Canadian Rx Drugs

Are you deppressed, don't take Xanax for performance anxiety it will hook you and you will get permanant ED. Stupid fuckin doctors should have there bloody ass license taking away! What you need is green tea capsules. Take a couple before you engage in sex.