Can BPEL be wrong?

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know this is a weird question but I am still worried my BPEL is wrong. My last good measurement was about 7 inch BPEL. I have a large fat pad of around 1.5 to 2 inches and am working to lose it.

Can BPEL be wrong? Can I be pushing TOO hard and scewing the measurement? It does not hurt when I press in but there is still a lot of pressure. I really find it hard to believe I have 7 inch BPEL....

I measure along the top of the penis with the numbers down towards the penis.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So long as you are consistent it's the truth.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe I am. I try my best not to "spine" press. I do have a high pain tolerance so I hope I am not pushing too hard. I figure there is no way I can press past the pelvic bone especially with the ruler turned to the side.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do think I do not use my entire BPEL. I know I'd my fatpad was around 1 inch I likely would but in still rocking a 2 inch + fat pad even after loosing 72 pounds. From 347 to 275. Still have a long way to go.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Power to your efforts.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am concerned now that I am pressing at the wrong location. I do not do it right against the penis and when I put it right on top it hits the skin attached to my fatpad and hurts and causes me to loose my erection. I place it about .5 inches above it. Is this correct or am I cheating me length?

BigD2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Top of your peen, not back or side and press till you reach the pubic bone. Obviously it'll hurt a little if you press too hard but it's the only way to get an accurate measurement because you're measuring the length of your penis, not your belly.

If you do it multiple times and get the same measurement, then that is a pretty good indication of your length.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You seem to be geting anxiety about this , which indicates a high level of general anxiety you need to control.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well, I still think your ok in my book.
You only want to measure the same way, same erection state, each and every time. Then you'll know when you are making progress with your routine(s).

If you mess things up you'll have to buy pizza for us.
:wink2:

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am looking for the correct measurement because I am having a hard time with my quick extender pro. I cannot seem to get it a the correct length. I press in the springs but they never stayed compressed so I feel like my measurement may be off.

I have read a lot about this extender and people say it is easy to use. So far I have not find it easy. I still have a lot of pubic fat and I feel like it may be causing issues with this extender.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
A Penis, when an extenders pulling force or traction, is applied to it, will start to stretch out.

That can throw confusion into the mix. Like causing your springs to uncompress. So you have to play the game of adjusting the extenders adjustment screws, adding extra bars, and fastening back in. It can be maddening if you don't realize the mechanics and penis physics going on behind the 'scenes'. :frustrated:

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So far so bad. Cant get it on my penis without the springs fully decompressing or my glans will always slip oit. Hope the return policy is not a scam.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
How big is your fatpad?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So that is a considerable amount to compress are you making full allowance for that when you set the device.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have tried but it does not seem the spring is strong enough to push down that much. Once I set the rods to a certain length I cannot get my glans and penis into the noose without slippage. It just does not seem like it is going to work with my anatomy. My penis is very resistant to the stretch. I can stretch is quite well manually but wanted to step it up with an ADS.