Can basic stretches increase the base girth?

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im almost to 3 weeks of JP90 routine and its going good.

My question arises because, well the base of my penis is definitely getting thicker, i can see it and feel it :). Only the base though...:(

I think is it because of the way i stretch, but i am not sure. I always feel my base being worked a lot when i stretch, am i doing it right?

So, back on topic, is it possible to get bigger base girth from basic stretching?

Thanks in advance.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're pulling the inner penis out while you stretch yes, there is a possibility that the base can end up thicker. Have you made any length gains since you've started PE?

Reactions: Calisup

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're pulling the inner penis out while you stretch yes, there is a possibility that the base can end up thicker. Have you made any length gains since you've started PE?

Sup man! Thanks for being so helpful.

Yes that makes a lot of sense, for sure it feels on the base being stretched. On the other hand, how do you stretch the ligaments? I still find it just a bit hard to stretch the area under the glans... being uncut, there is too much skin and i cant get a proper grip. Maybe that is helping the base stretching, but i would like to be able to do both, any advice would be appreciated.

On what length is concerned i cant be sure. Just now a couple of hours ago i realized i was measuring the wrong way. Wasnt measuring "bone pressed". So i actually felt the ruler being pressed down to my bone this time, going from 6.2 to 6.65, it was a quick measuring while edging so ill update on that when it is properly done.

I think everything is going good except for the stretches, cant get a good grip under the glans. My hands always move foward.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
So you're base stretching? Meaning you're gripping the base for your stretches? Maybe you can give it a jelq a couple times, that way blood fills up the glans just enough so you can get that proper stretching grip down. I know at times I often find myself doing this. I know a lot of members here suggest baby powder, some even use latex gloves to improve their grip. I just always wash my hands before my routine, it seems to work. As far as the ligaments go, I just follow JP's 90 day routine. It took awhile to get a lig pop(around 6 weeks), but for the past couple weeks I've been getting them during the circle stretches part. Success!

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not exactly at the base, but i feel the pull in that area. Ill try what you are telling me hopefully it works.

How does the lig pop feel? Is it something impossible to miss?

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
When I do my stretches I mostly feel the stretch at the base also. Especially if I'm stretching down towards 6o'clock. When you get a lig pop, you'll know it. It doesn't hurt though. Basically it feels like a much lighter version of a pop as if you were to pop one of your knuckles, I guess lol

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, the suspensory ligament will increase in size and "crawl" out from bone to the base on the outside. With simple stretches!

I often note BEG and BPEL going together and MEG and HEG going together. Ligs and smooth muscle, respectively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay1983

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I do my stretches I mostly feel the stretch at the base also. Especially if I'm stretching down towards 6o'clock. When you get a lig pop, you'll know it. It doesn't hurt though. Basically it feels like a much lighter version of a pop as if you were to pop one of your knuckles, I guess lol

Looking foward to it :D!

Reactions: Jay1983

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, the suspensory ligament will increase in size and "crawl" out from bone to the base on the outside. With simple stretches!

I often note BEG and BPEL going together and MEG and HEG going together. Ligs and smooth muscle, respectively.

Thats an interesting way of putting it GFG. Do you think those increments in size and "crawling out" only come in the beginning and then stop? Or is it something that keeps growing?

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Probably varies from individual to individual. I noticed it more significantly after the initial 'newbie gains' when I started to see phases where I would go up in length and then girth. I noticed only base girth growth in the periods when I would gain much BPEL, but no MEG.

This last month for example, I went up in BPEL and BEG, but not MEG or HEG.

Calisup

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is very interesting, and Jay also made a reference to this i think since he asked if i gained length around this time. Ill be paying attention to this. Ill keep you informed.

Thanks!

BTA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wait, what?

What's all this about ligaments popping?? Is this something you want, or something you want to avoid?