• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Can an x4 extender be converted into a vac extender?

lacey23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I bought the x4 extender the other day, and it's been difficult to get into with the comfort strap, and the noose seems to hurt the head quite a bit after half hour +. I wan't to work up to extending 12 hours a day, but it doesn't seem feasable in this as I'd have to be taking it off every 45 minutes or so to get blodd into the head.

Is it possible to just buy the vac part, and convert an x4 into a vac extender? I hear they are easier to stay strapped in to.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes, user not2big can tell you more.
It is common to need to remove an extender after a period of time; Safety !
Many use a wrap around the shaft to add a layer of padding between the strap and their penis. This ought to be looked into, while you pursue other options. A short strip of cotton cloth would work. Keep in mind, you are just starting out, and ought not to be too aggressive in time you wear the thing.

12hrs/day is a lofty goal, you should not believe that you could do that all in one wearing session, either.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I added the Vacextendr Mod kit ($89 I believe). I am using version 3 which occasionally causes bruising of the glans if worn for more then an hour, especially if the cap was not properly seated. I believe, the new version 4.1, which may be attached to a vacuum pump to ensure a tight seal, is much less likely to cause glans issues.

There is also a current thread on the new LG hanger which may be of interest to you as well

lacey23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Not to big- could you point me in the direction of where you got yours, and if you have a thread explaining how you did it (or is it simple)?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
if you google autoextender that will get you going !