Can a woman explain the difference between these sensations?

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can a woman on the Gym explain something for me?

I have been told by my girlfriend that her ex's size hurt and was uncomfortable since I mistakenly first asked/found out about it over a year ago.

The other night we were having a light discussion and some how ended up talking about bigger penises and we were both really drunk, I said "You had to have liked it.." she didn't really answer, she then said "It hurt and was uncomfortable".

After a few more seconds of conversation she said "It didn't hurt all the time, but 99% of the time it was uncomfortable"

So, what is the difference between pain from girth, and uncomfortable size?

As far as I'm aware, her ex wasn't very long, just under 6'' girth though.

This thread isn't being posted out of obsessive thinking or upset, I just can't understand the difference. I even said to my girlfriend when we were talking "I don't have a vagina, so I don't really understand what that's like".

To me, pain would be discomfort.. So I am confused.

Is the pain from being opened more than she'd like?, and the uncomfortable feeling that "full" feeling? Cause she's expressed to me that she doesn't like the "Full feeling".

Thanks again to the female Gym members who answer so many questions us men would be stuck on!

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This thread is created due to obsessive thinking, let it go and listen to what she says, she says it was uncomfortable

Reactions: 6inDongNotForLong

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This thread is created due to obsessive thinking, let it go and listen to what she says, she says it was uncomfortable

I just stated it wasn't, but thanks!

Reactions: Drjohn

Kent09

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it's pretty interesting. I read an old post from stan a couple of years ago saying that he wasn't going for girth and thank god he hadn't gained anything, because he has had troubles with his girth but not his length.

It really made me think a little bit, why stop at 6.25" girth or whatever he is? Why not create a monster while you're at it? And go for a 10x7? The bigger the better... right?

Maybe he really is onto something here? As for me personally, I'm not sure if I'd buy it, if I had that size I'd definitely go for more girth because despite having an insane size, I feel like a lot of the huge girth folks would make a bit sad lol, and make me wish I would beat them out in that department too. But maybe he's right, maybe there really is a "golden size" when it comes to girth. At 5" and lower it gradually feels better for women the thicker you get, all the way up to 6", maybe even a bit above there... then it starts to fall off (this is just a hypothesis of what I've read and seen here), so gaining girth at this point actually makes it worse, instead of being at the golden 6 inches or w.e, you're making it worse so you eventually (gradually) start contributing less and less pleasure. When you're a 6.5" you're now all of a sudden only equivalent to 5.25", then it continues to go downwards. Ofc, I'm not sure if I buy this theory, but it's a thought.

Last edited:

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it's pretty interesting. I read an old post from stan a couple of years ago saying that he wasn't going for girth and thank god he hadn't gained anything, because he has had troubles with his girth but not his length.

It really made me think a little bit, why stop at 6.25" girth or whatever he is? Why not create a monster while you're at it? And go for a 10x7? The bigger the better... right?

Maybe he really is onto something here? As for me personally, I'm not sure if I'd buy it, if I had that size I'd definitely go for more girth because despite having an insane size, I feel like a lot of the huge girth folks would make a bit sad lol, and make me wish I would beat them out in that department too. But maybe he's right, maybe there really is a "golden size" when it comes to girth. At 5" and lower it gradually feels better for women the thicker you get, all the way up to 6", maybe even a bit above there... then it starts to fall off (this is just a hypothesis of what I've read and seen here), so gaining girth at this point actually makes it worse, instead of being at the golden 6 inches or w.e, you're making it worse so you eventually (gradually) start contributing less and less pleasure. When you're a 6.5" you're now all of a sudden only equivalent to 5.25", then it continues to go downwards. Ofc, I'm not sure if I buy this theory, but it's a thought.

That is very interesting though!

I do believe my girlfriend when she says she likes my size, I don't want to bring her pain and discomfort, that's why my goal is only 5.5 and not to reach what her ex was. I just want to bring the most pleasure FOR HER. I think the "golden size" is different for every woman, and her ex was too big and it took away from enjoying the sex because she had to deal with pain and discomfort.

I had never read about that theory though.

Kent09

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is very interesting though!

I do believe my girlfriend when she says she likes my size, I don't want to bring her pain and discomfort, that's why my goal is only 5.5 and not to reach what her ex was. I just want to bring the most pleasure FOR HER. I think the "golden size" is different for every woman, and her ex was too big and it took away from enjoying the sex because she had to deal with pain and discomfort.

I had never read about that theory though.

Exactly, this is key right here, it's different for every woman. I personally believe the golden size in terms of appealing to most women, and women getting the most enjoyment out of your size lies between 5.5-6.25" or somewhere around there, maybe a bit bigger, but there's always women who prefer thinner and ones who prefer coke cans (6.5"+). I think stan is 6.25", although I'm not sure, and he's had a fair share of experience where his girth has been a problem as far as I know, so he might already not be appealing to the "majority anymore", which might be why he's so against girth gains.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Right, take your fingers and pull really hard the sides of your mouth. That's uncomfortable.

Now bite the inside of your cheek. That's pain.

There is a difference and I've experienced both many times during intercourse. The pain I believe is where you feel like you might micro tear or have done.

The uncomfortable feeling is just that.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Exactly, this is key right here, it's different for every woman. I personally believe the golden size in terms of appealing to most women, and women getting the most enjoyment out of your size lies between 5.5-6.25" or somewhere around there, maybe a bit bigger, but there's always women who prefer thinner and ones who prefer coke cans (6.5"+). I think stan is 6.25", although I'm not sure, and he's had a fair share of experience where his girth has been a problem as far as I know, so he might already not be appealing to the "majority anymore", which might be why he's so against girth gains.

I don't agree with your idea of the golden size.
We wouldn't have an average that is what it is if the "golden size" was that dramatically bigger.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Right, take your fingers and pull really hard the sides of your mouth. That's uncomfortable.

Now bite the inside of your cheek. That's pain.

There is a difference and I've experienced both many times during intercourse. The pain I believe is where you feel like you might micro tear or have done.

The uncomfortable feeling is just that.

Thank you Tara!

That does help separate the sensations, however I realize this may be something I can't quite fully "understand" ever, because the mouth doesn't have the nerve endings and sensations of a vagina.

I can believe that those two sensations together wouldn't make for the most enjoyable sexual experiences.

So would you say the uncomfortable feeling is almost like a burning stretch?

Last edited:

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she'd prefer your dick over his. You're just making things uncomfortable by constantly bringing his dick back up.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Thank you Tara!

That does help separate the sensations, however I realize this may be something I can't quite fully "understand" ever, because the mouth doesn't have the nerve endings and sensations of a vagina.

I can believe that those two sensations together wouldn't make for the most enjoyable sexual experiences.

So would you say the uncomfortable feeling is almost like a burning stretch?

It's probably the difference between inserting a suppository vs having your prostate checked :thumb:

TheZZWoman

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds to me that she may not be staying lubricated the whole time. Her uncomfortable feeling is from being stretched with out proper preparation. Think of it like trying to fit a finger in a ring that is slightly too small. You can get it on but it rubs a little and feels a little tight around your finger (uncomfortable). You try to take it off and it won't come over your knuckle with out ripping it to shreds (painful). Add a little lotion, oil, or soap and it slips right off. Years ago, I used to "dry up" after I had an organism. It was strange because there was still a lot of moisture around but inside I felt dry as he continued thrusting, this was uncomfortable for me. Started to add a little lube and the problem was solved. I no longer have this problem and am not sure why it occurred in the first place. Just a thought, I'm not her so I'm not sure exactly what her sensations are and if she is feeling rubbing or stretching.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds to me that she may not be staying lubricated the whole time. Her uncomfortable feeling is from being stretched with out proper preparation. Think of it like trying to fit a finger in a ring that is slightly too small. You can get it on but it rubs a little and feels a little tight around your finger (uncomfortable). You try to take it off and it won't come over your knuckle with out ripping it to shreds (painful). Add a little lotion, oil, or soap and it slips right off. Years ago, I used to "dry up" after I had an organism. It was strange because there was still a lot of moisture around but inside I felt dry as he continued thrusting, this was uncomfortable for me. Started to add a little lube and the problem was solved. I no longer have this problem and am not sure why it occurred in the first place. Just a thought, I'm not her so I'm not sure exactly what her sensations are and if she is feeling rubbing or stretching.

Since before I was dating her she had a bottle of lube, so I'm sure she used that with him, I think maybe he just had the wrong key for her lock! Too big, too painful and uncomfortable.

I'm glad she enjoys me and I can give her the pleasure I do. I just wanted to understand the female explanation of what the sensations are.

I didn't want to bring it up and ask her, because then I'm making her talk about her past and another guys penis for the thousandth time.

That's why I'm so thankful for the women here at the Gym.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she'd prefer your dick over his. You're just making things uncomfortable by constantly bringing his dick back up.

This is why I am asking the women here instead of her. I'm tired of bringing her past up.

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Am I the only one who caught this? You had an organism during sex? hehehehe Now THAT sounds painful.

Wildflower

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ah, the man sounds like he (the ex not the OP) as lax in the warm up game.. some women are super tight before penetrating meaning then that even a smaller unit is gonna streach her. Making it yes unomfortable even painful. Another good feeling for u to try, and i know its a little taboo. Anal stimulation for a man. If u slide a dildo in, before youre warmed up and with out any lube, that SOB is gonna hurt. Add some lube, go in fast, wont hurt as bad but it will be uncomfortable. Add lube nd a slower start youll enjoy it and it wont be uncomfortable and/or painful. If shes not abke to relax those muscles its gonna streach before its ready. Hope that makes more sense.

LeafyGreens

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Every day is a new vagina. What hurt yesterday is great today is uncomfortable tomorrow is just ok next week. Fast, slow, medium, up, down, around, rough, gentle. Crazy, crazy vaginas; an adventure every time.

Love the advice to experiment with the anal dildo for a comparison aha. Yeah, I'm sure that's a quick way to understand it lol

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ah, the man sounds like he (the ex not the OP) as lax in the warm up game.. some women are super tight before penetrating meaning then that even a smaller unit is gonna streach her. Making it yes unomfortable even painful. Another good feeling for u to try, and i know its a little taboo. Anal stimulation for a man. If u slide a dildo in, before youre warmed up and with out any lube, that SOB is gonna hurt. Add some lube, go in fast, wont hurt as bad but it will be uncomfortable. Add lube nd a slower start youll enjoy it and it wont be uncomfortable and/or painful. If shes not abke to relax those muscles its gonna streach before its ready. Hope that makes more sense.

I don't think the anus has the same sensation as the vagina though!
I've done some experimenting with anal stuff, and I've hurt myself before, it was a burning stretching feeling. But I assume it's not exactly the same.

Thank you for your insight though! :)

Wildflower

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think the anus has the same sensation as the vagina though!
I've done some experimenting with anal stuff, and I've hurt myself before, it was a burning stretching feeling. But I assume it's not exactly the same.

Thank you for your insight though! :)

Well, as a woman who also enjoys anal its probably the most similar feeling nd yes, that streaching in a vagina can feel like rug burn or a burning sensation if not done right, and those muscles that contract near your anus, same in that if not messaged or loosened prior can just contract more making it more painful as well.

closed299

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The fact is every woman is different and have different preferences. But one things for sure they dont obsess about dicks like us guys !

Im 6.75 by 5.25 but i can guarantee a guy with a 5 inch nob could easily get my girlfriend off and she wouldnt give a fuck how big it is. Probably wouldnt even notice.

Unless the cock size is substantially bigger or smaller i doubt most woman would experience a noticeable difference