Calling 911. This is an emergency. Plz help

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The title says everything itself.

I'm very very sad. My penis is ok for length, flacid or hard. THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

My penis is thin like a fucking pen or a pencil. Fuck off, I can't deal with it anymore. Once, I was making out with a girl and then she put her hand upon my pants...and.....

she found NOTHING! My penis is so thin and small that she couldn't even FIND IT IN MY PANTS! I felt really bad and lost a night of sex with a VERY hot girl.

I can't deal with it anymore. My penis, really saying, has a thickness like my index finger or a little less thickness than that.

PLZ. I BEG YOU. HELP ME. I DON'T WANT A HUGE PENIS. I JUST WANT A NORMAL AND REGULAR THICKNESS.

ty in advance.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Get your head issues resolved before venturing into PE. Trust me, the ride will be much smoother.

I only speak from experience.

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess my mind is ok.

I was just emotive on my text.

I can't deny the fact that it makes me sad, but I deal with it since always. I just want to know how to change this reality, although it takes a couple years or even more.

Last edited:

CLOSEDDennyA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess my mind is ok.

I was just emotive on my text.

I can't deny the fact that it makes me sad, but I deal with it since always. I just want know how to change this reality, although it takes a couple years or even more.

If you want to change you are going to have to calm down and start PE with a level head. This is a long term goal that takes patience and perserverance but it is achievable. In the meantime focus on being happy with the penis you have knowing you are working to improve it . there is a lot of good info on here, take it and start the process.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Most women do not care whatsoever about size as long as you don't have micropenis, as sex could be challenging with that. She probably wasn't the right girl for you. Try doing some jelqs and see where that takes you.
A lot of people are unaware of their insecurities, you seemed insecure so that is why I assumed you had head issues. START HERE!

donkeehote

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The title says everything itself.

I'm very very sad. My penis is ok for length, flacid or hard. THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

My penis is thin like a fucking pen or a pencil. Fuck off, I can't deal with it anymore. Once, I was making out with a girl and then she put her hand upon my pants...and.....

she found NOTHING! My penis is so thin and small that she couldn't even FIND IT IN MY PANTS! I felt really bad and lost a night of sex with a VERY hot girl.

I can't deal with it anymore. My penis, really saying, has a thickness like my index finger or a little less thickness than that.

PLZ. I BEG YOU. HELP ME. I DON'T WANT A HUGE PENIS. I JUST WANT A NORMAL AND REGULAR THICKNESS.

ty in advance.

My friend. I am sad that you are sad. But the good news is that you have found a great community.

While we all come here to learn more about our body and hope to improve, we also need to recognize that our existence is not merely physical, but a delicate balance of mind, body, soul.

You have had a bad experience. We all have. But don't let that one experience define you. You are more than a mere walking, talking structure for a dick.

I am guessing that you are bilingual which means you are somewhat intelligent. The fact that you are on this site implies that you have an inquisitive mind, ready to learn. And those are only 2 of which I am sure there are many other qualities that women find attractive. You must put that in the balance.

Finally, my advice for relationships. if you are younger, 20/30 ish, seek out older, wiser women (35+). They are more comfortable with themselves and with men of all shapes and sizes. Try to pursue relationships that will help you regain some confidence.

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words. They really inspire me to go on and on. :becky:

But, when it comes to 1 night stand... I guess dick size is important. When it comes to a long-time relationship I totally agree...there are a lot of factors, not only dick.

The situation I exposed was a one night stand..that's the reason I was frustrated... because, when the dick was important, it failed.

However, I will concentrate on searching, reading and pe. I'm gonna probably undergo a surgery, I need to remove my frenulum and foreskin to have better jelqs and more comfortable sex.

Last edited:

discreet

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

First off, sorry you are feeling this way.

You should include your dimensions for reference as you are in the heat of the moment and may feel exaggerated qualities.

Start off with the JP90 for conditioning your penis. Once conditioned, you can move on to more girth intense/specific exercises.

I think you'll feel better as long as you are doing something about it.

Be patient with yourself.

proactive

Senior Member, Member of the Month ? 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words. They really inspire me to go on and on. :becky:

But, when it comes to 1 night stand... I guess dick size is important. When it comes to a long-time relationship I totally agree...there are a lot of factors, not only dick.

The situation I exposed was a one night stand..that's the reason I was frustrated... because, when the dick was important, it failed.

However, I will concentrate on searcing, reading and pe. I'm gonna probably undergo a surgery, I need to remove my frenulum and foreskin to have better jelqs and more comfortable sex.
There are many here who have made substantial gains by manual exercises. They are much more safe than surgery. I would give them a try before going drastic.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
There are many here who have made substantial gains by manual exercises. They are much more safe than surgery. I would give them a try before going drastic.
Not only safer, but more likely to actually work!;)

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Removing frenulum and foreskin, as far as I concerned, is pretty safe and healthy, if it's a real problem, as it's for me.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
What do you mean?

Removing frenulum and foreskin, as far as I concerned, is pretty safe and healthy, if it's a real problem, as it's for me.
Penile lengthening by slicing the ligaments and using weight hanging to train the penis to heal longer. Very risky surgery.

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Uncimcursized penises are more probably to develop cancer and they're cleaner, isn't it right??

halcyon_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What do you mean?

You should research heavily before doing that. It's common for an intact guy to say sex/masturbation felt like a 10 before circumcision, and a 3 after being circumcised and keratinization fully sets in. The keratinization process can take years, so you need to read accounts of those men, and not the ones who report right after the surgery, or even a year or two later.

My point is, if you hate your dick now, you'll really hate it after.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

The guys have given you some great advice. As they mentioned the START HERE! link at the top left of the page is where you should begin. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

You do need to get into the right mindset before you begin. There have been some that have injured their self in their desperation to make fast gains. Some of these can be found in the Penile Anomalies and Injuries forum. PE does work but it will take time, consistency, dedication and especially patience. You only have one dick, take care of it.

Start with the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine)

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

Safety First!

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect

BRADreamer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for every each reply!

Just a final question: my microwave oven is broken, so I can't heat my rice sock. What can I do to warm up my dick safely?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

A combination of girth-centered training and EQ improvement should give you the results you seek.

Before you proceed with any training: Please Read First

discreet

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

Best to avoid surgery unless it's a life threatening issue.

Exhaust all natural means first, there is no rush unless you are dying soon.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks for every each reply!

Just a final question: my microwave oven is broken, so I can't heat my rice sock. What can I do to warm up my dick safely?

Placing it in a standard oven on VERY low heat should work. Keep a close eye on it to make sure the material isn't getting singed.