Cable clamp alternatives

Sticke

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi I want to introduce myself to clamping as squeezes are ulis are really tiring if i apply enough pressure for my penis to achieve the desired expansion. But they don't sell cable clamps here and I haven't seen any good alternative. Any ideas about alternatives would be appreciated! Have a happy new year in advance.

MulejuiceMcQuaid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Three shoestrings braided into a rope, tied around a pencil, will make something you can twist off for constriction while also being large enough to not be painful. Use some kind of padding underneath it for even more comfort, like the elastic waistband of an old pair of underwear.

Swimbarracuda

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi I want to introduce myself to clamping as squeezes are ulis are really tiring if i apply enough pressure for my penis to achieve the desired expansion. But they don't sell cable clamps here and I haven't seen any good alternative. Any ideas about alternatives would be appreciated! Have a happy new year in advance.

A cable clamp is pretty similar to an adjustable cock ring in my opinion. If you can find a thick adjustable cock ring with a good amount of different settings (meaning you can adjust the size with a wide variety), then you could definitely use that.

Cable Clamps are pretty much thicker and more adjustable than a typical cock ring.

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Where do you live that they don't sell cable clamps? Can you not order them online?

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try Amazon de you may find it better, I now use it for Greece and you find the selection is bigger.

NOWHARD

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

They sell them in Home Depot