• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bought Quick Extender Pro, what now?

Toky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought Quick Extender Pro and what now? How to start, like any routine? Should I do manual exercises too? Should I do edging?

Hailtotheburrito

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Toky;[URL="[URL said:
tel:1599145[/URL]"]1599145[/URL]]I bought Quick Extender Pro and what now? How to start, like any routine? Should I do manual exercises too? Should I do edging?

It should have come with a dvd for the initial use. I feel the instructions are a bit conservative but you should follow them so you do not get injured. Almost forgot to answer your other questions. I do some light stretches before I wear it but all that’s necessary is to use the extender. Some people do exercises along with it but that’s up to you. For me, I have not gained any girth from extending. So if you want girth gains you will probably have to jelq or pump along with it. But for length it doesn’t get easier than just sitting there and getting bigger.

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Have you learned how to set-up, adjust. mount into/ wear your device yet ?
Their web site has a Support section, including live chat, so they can help you.

Most advise the JP90- all by itself, else if you add a device, then there are 'too many moving parts' to troubleshoot if you encounter difficulties.

Please start a log with some details, and record any changes when you make them.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought Quick Extender Pro and what now? How to start, like any routine? Should I do manual exercises too? Should I do edging?
I think just put that sonfoabitch on and wear it for an hour between breaks. Try to get 4 to 8 hours a day at moderate tension. Keep a log. I have a spreadsheet on my PC that I enter my usage and measurements so i can track them. Get ready to have a huge sausage bro congrats!

Far as other stuff goes, I think do some jelqing or the jelq-free routine. Personally i really like jelq-free. Its a sticky post on here somewhere.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

jp87

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just started with mine a few weeks ago. I warm up with heat for about 15 minutes. Then I do a few light stretches. I put a baby sock over my dick and then I strap in. I am up to 4 hours a day with a 5 minute break each hour. I wear this while working. I have worn it out a few times. Just be careful. I also put a heating pad on low and keep it on top to maintain warmth and to encourage blood flow.