• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bought a Vacu Tech. Turkey Neck keeps getting sucked in!!!

RVD420

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I just bought the 2 1/4" Vacu Tech Cylinder. I am 6" at the base but my turkey neck (not balls) is getting sucked in. It's making my webbing puffed up in the cylinder. I've tried every technique Vacu Tech recommended. Now they say go down to a 2" but this was expensive! What should I do? Thanks!

rhinoguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm. I have a 2" VacuTech with an average base penis girth, I "can" have trouble with my 2" cylinder sucking nut sack and other flesh in there. Try getting a half-erection before installing it and keep repositioning it as you get pumped up. That's what I do to get any flesh out of the base that should not be in there. If you just vacuum down on a flaccid you will get unwanted things in the tube every time, so it's all in how you install it. The reason they will not give a refund is it is a medical supply and sterilization would be pretty expensive.

RVD420

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you. The looseness above my ball sack gets sucked in no matter how many times I try to reposition it. It goes in with anything above a 3. Anything below and it comes off. I'm thinking of downing another $110 for a 2", but I figure the added girth over time would not allow my already thick base girth to fit, thus making another poor investment.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Its always best to go with a cylinder that is smaller. Like they say when you call vacutech, "you aren't going to impress us with your size".

rhinoguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its always best to go with a cylinder that is smaller. Like they say when you call vacutech, "you aren't going to impress us with your size".

Funny statement. They are in the right business to know about such things. I bought my first Vacutech cylinder in 1998. They are a bunch of liberated San Francisco homosexuals who truly know a metric ton about the penis and male sexuality.