Black Seed Oil Experiment.

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will be starting to ingest black seed oil daily and also use it as my lube for Penile enlargement, as its known to help increase the girth of ones shaft. I normally take it orally just for overall health benefits, but I figured using it for possible PE benefits can't hurt. I typically use coconut oil because it leaves my skin smelling great and also gives my member a coconut flavor. Drinking pineapple juice, and it's a pina colada in her mouth.

Jokes aside, this oil is awful tasting and smells equally bad. I will abstain from sex while doing this experiment. I will use this while I jelq and edge, then again before bed once I'm out of the shower. I'm starting this experiment tomorrow and it will last until around the end of March or until the third part of PHASE I in my PE workout is complete.

I will measure myself tomorrow and give the average of what I gained in the previous part of my workout, and compare the difference after the month is over. Since my routine isnt changing and I'm only changing lubes, I should still gain regardless. If I do, I will continue the use of the black seed oil for another month and compare the averages of the two months. This will tell me how well black seed oil works for PE. I will also be tracking down how I feel every week.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Before
Starting Measurements-

EL 8"
MEG 5 5/8"
BEG 6 3/8"

Week 1
Starting Measurements-

EL 8 1/8"
MEG 5 5/8"
BEG 6 1/8"

Will start using black seed oil for PE along with taking 1 tsp orally, daily. I gained 1/8" in length only so far in a month from my workout routine with no girth gains. I lost girth because it went to length and glans gains. The penis is like a balloon.

Black seed oil was said to help girth, so that what I'll see makes a difference. Once I'm through with my routine, I will probably make an edit as to the consistency and how it felt using the oil for PE methods. I will use black seed oil for about 3~4 weeks and see if I gain any differently than with coconut oil.

Edit: Although the oil smells bad, it works well for PE. Not too light that it glides, it absorbs well like aloe vera, and with enough oil can be great lubricant. So far, not too bad.

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 1: Shaft looks larger and more smooth after using the oil. Taking a tsp gives me a little more energy and libido. The energy doesn't go away either. Used the oil on my shaft and balls tonight before bed and I noticed the red spots I had earlier from my workout are now gone.

Edit: Had one of my night time erections, and it looked thicker than normal. The expansion was pretty painful. My CC'S were filled, but not the CS so much. Good stuff for Day 1.

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 3 : Skin feels extremely soft. The oil is helping me fall asleep better too, almost like melatonin without the hormones being affected. Gives constant energy throughout the day too. No more needing to take naps.

Edit: Today at the gym my workout was intense. I was extremely focused and my movement was faster. I had unlimited energy, which says a lot because on on a caloric deficit and cut carbs out of my diet.

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 4 : Although my EQ has been low, my size was still the same. Either I grew a little more or I am just filling out what I have, then I will get bigger from higher EQ. Only time will tell. Good results so far. I wanted to measure every week, but I'll just keep it at visuals since I'm into serious PE right now. I'll stick with the measurement in a month. So far, it's looking promising.

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you think your energy levels could be due to being in *etosis? Or does it seem to be different?

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
I never got an energy boost from being in ket osis. The energy boosting effects from this diet is BS. Doesn't help that I am on a diet. Probably because I always feel hungry more than anything else. I've been on ke to for about two weeks now and just started using the oil this week, so I'm 100% sure it's the oil. I definitely don't get better focus and sleep from ke to, that's for sure.

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never got the boost either, just sustained energy/mood. Big fan of the diet, but don't think it's super amazing. Got me curious about the oil stuff.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 5: I'm loving the better sleep I get off of the oil. One drawback for me is that it takes about 5 minutes to fully wake up otherwise I could fall back asleep. I've been waking up earlier every day so far. One good thing is, once you actually do get up, you're going to be awake. Don't lie back down in bed once you open your eyes.

Edit: I changed my mind about measuring. I figured I can't keep people waiting for results so I'll just measure every Monday. I don't think measuring every week will have an effect on what the final out come is. At least I hope it doesn't. Accidentally ejaculated while edging, so I'm hoping my EQ doesn't affect any measurements on Monday. It's going to be rough trying to keep EQ high the whole month since I'm measuring weekly.

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 8
measurements
EL 8 1/4" (+1/8")
MEG 5 5/8"
BEG 6"

So far the oil seems to work. My length in a week grew by 1/8" with the same routine. A 1/8" gain in length, in a WEEK, is insane. The problem is, my girth is shrinking, or seems to be. Whenever I gain length fast it comes from my girth. I don't mind since I'm gaining. At this rate, the oil seems to work well.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9: I believe black seed oil made me more sensitive. When I apply it to my shaft, the skin feels like soft rubber but it makes me cum faster.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 10: I noticed that black seed oil gets rid of any red spots that I develop quickly. I tend to get them on my first day back after taking a couple days off. Its keeping the skin healthy and hydrated.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Important Update
I'm going to discontinue using black seed oil, orally. It's a DHT blocker that tends to raise people's libido(typically older people), but now it's decreasing mine. It's like pygeum. At first, benefits were great, eventually the libido is poor. I notice today I have a great PE workout and was able to get erections easier, and I noticed that I forgot to take the oil today. I will continue for a bit without taking the oil orally, but continue using it for PE. I'll continue to take note of my erections and workouts and see if there is a difference.

Too much DHT is bad, but too much suppression is bad as well. If you take supplements that are dht blockers like most oils(coconut, mint, black cumin, ect.) then take it occasionally instead of everyday. Lucky for me, I'm young and have a great libido and I managed to nip it in the butt before too much damage was done. Lifting, sleep, and my nutrition will get my DHT levels back up in no time.

Last edited:

novamore101

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
do you apply it to your penis? or just ingest it?....

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Important Update
I'm going to discontinue using black seed oil, orally. It's a DHT blocker that tends to raise people's libido(typically older people), but now it's decreasing mine. It's like pygeum. At first, benefits were great, eventually the libido is poor. I notice today I have a great PE workout and was able to get erections easier, and I noticed that I forgot to take the oil today. I will continue for a bit without taking the oil orally, but continue using it for PE. I'll continue to take note of my erections and workouts and see if there is a difference.

Too much DHT is bad, but too much suppression is bad as well. If you take supplements that are dht blockers like most oils(coconut, mint, black cumin, ect.) then take it occasionally instead of everyday. Lucky for me, I'm young and have a great libido and I managed to nip it in the butt before too much damage was done. Lifting, sleep, and my nutrition will get my DHT levels back up in no time.

Impressive documentation, B, and thank you for recording your findings. I'm sure this will help others who may have been curious about BSO.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Some things are good to cycle so your body doesn't build up tolerance. Just something to keep in mind.

Building tolerance and blocking too much DHT are different. The oil is still equally effective without cycling, but because its rich with a DHT blocker, it will have harmful effects on DHT over time unless you are older. Younger people like myself need to be cautious with supplements that claim to increase testosterone. While supplements do increase free test, it comes at the cost of DHT which is more potent.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Turns out many green vegetables, nuts, and oils are all natural dht blockers. I notice a big difference in mood and overall energy after I stopped taking black seed oil. The energy and emotional benefits are great. It only it didn't block so much dht and not have adverse reactions to me.

If you want DHT take creatine, zinc(overdosing will lower dht), tongkat ali, and Vitamin D. Also, good sleep, diet, and exercise will help boost DHT. Keep bodyfat ~15% for best hormonal benefits as a man and eat good fats.

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 3
EL: 8 3/8" (+1/8")
MEG: 5 5/8"
BEG: 6 1/4" ( +1/4")

EQ is low from losing weight and going in low digit bodyfat, but I still gained. Good stuff so far. Despite gaining I dont even have motivation for PE anymore. This weight loss is taking a toll on me, but I'll go through it. I have six more weeks until the end of my program and four weeks until I'm done cutting. Two more weeks for this experiment but, by the looks of things I'll continue using this oil. Makes the skin feels nice too. I think aloe vera plant made the skin the softest I've ever felt, the smell was bad though.