Black Seed Oil Experiment.

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
One thing I took notice to, was discoloration. Using this oil on my shaft daily has gotten rid of all red spots and discoloration. My shaft is now it's normal color. The effects it has on the aesthetics besides size doesn't matter much to me. If you are dealing with pigment issues from PE, this oil can help.

mhenwo3198

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I found out I knew about edging already. Just never heard the term.
I hope you continue PE, cus I like your input. Thank you!
"Pigment issues from PE, this oil can help". good to know.
Thanks...

Last edited:

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 4
Measurements
EL: 8 1/2" (+1/8")
MEG: 5 5/8"
BEG: 6 1/4"

Gained another 1/8" and am already half way to my goal length three months into my new workout I started this year. I will be finalizing my cut for these next three weeks and will have caffeine added into my supplement mix. The amount I'm taking will probably hinder EQ and erections, but it's only three weeks. This experiment is ending next week for anyone viewing, but I will continue using the oil for PE. If you choose to, you can follow my log later on. Until then, we wait until what next week brings.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
Today marks the final day of my experiment.
Week 1
Starting Measurements-
EL 8 1/8"
MEG 5 5/8"
BEG 6 1/8"

Week 4 ending measurements-
8 5/8" (+1/2")
5 5/8"
6 1/8"

I gained half an inch in length in the past month after I started using this oil. I will be stopping this experiment with the public, and continue using the oil for PE. For those who have followed along, maybe you can make the same gains. The oil seems to have doubled what I would normally gain, which is at most 1/16" per week or so. 1/8" per month more often. Base girth measured 1/4", but I have low EQ this morning from ejaculating.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’ve been using the for years to keep my body in check. It’s good for colds, cuts, allergies, etc. I use it daily on my head and face because I’m bald.

I first learned about it from a YouTube guy who said it increased his penis size. I’m going to give this another try as my go to oil. I Would just put it on and leave it. Now I’ll use it instead of my current lubricant

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today marks the final day of my experiment.
Week 1
Starting Measurements-
EL 8 1/8"
MEG 5 5/8"
BEG 6 1/8"

Week 4 ending measurements-
8 5/8" (+1/2")
5 5/8"
6 1/8"

I gained half an inch in length in the past month after I started using this oil. I will be stopping this experiment with the public, and continue using the oil for PE. For those who have followed along, maybe you can make the same gains. The oil seems to have doubled what I would normally gain, which is at most 1/16" per week or so. 1/8" per month more often. Base girth measured 1/4", but I have low EQ this morning from ejaculating.

Interesting... DHT is one of the predominant hormones responsible for hair loss in men and this oil is a blocker of the conversion of testosterone into DHT.

For that reason alone I think a lot of people would be interested in taking it, but to hear you gained 1/2" in just 4 weeks is insane. I wonder if it was the applying it to your penis that caused the enlargement or taking the oil internally? I'd be very curious to know what has happened since stopping the oil (are you still applying it to your penis?) - was it just a temporary gain and the size decreased back to your starting size, or?

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good experiment. This oil works. I use it to jelq. I've not applied it overnight. I'm gonna try that.

ClaireChurchilly

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
You have to be very careful about these aspects because if you overdo it, big and irreversible problems can occur and I say this because a friend of mine suffered the same. I personally have more confidence in plant therapy and I have been consuming them for three years, having a perfect balance of the body, and being very rarely sick. It's all because I started consuming products from https://www.nhc.com/brand/plant-therapy and they really changed my whole life. I used to not think that plant therapy works, but I convinced that I was not right.