• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

black guy doesnt measure up to societal standards. asks PE hall of famers for help

111dong22

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey everyone ive been a lurker here for about 2 years now, been practicing PE on and off for about a year and have not seen any gains (obviously because i havent stuck with any routine lol. not whining about it) ive been exercising regularly for about a month and a half and have only seen a little length gain. maybe .1 -.2 inches in length. its my girth that im super insecure about. Im a black male who has been insecure about his size for as long as i can remember, i have passed up a million chances with girls because of the stereotype i have to live up to. im here to ask if there are any PE veterans or even regulars who have gained more than an inch in girth. im following jp90s routine for now. im not really worried about length as im sure i can gain that by stretching. my stats are as follows.
5.9 inch EL
6.5 inch PBEL
4.3 inch EG
4.0 inch BASE GIRTH
black PEers id love to hear what you have to say aswell.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome .
I started at 4.75" girth and peaked at 6.25" . That was over years though.

Others have done similar .

It is easy to overwork on the JP so don't try to rush I foten recommend taking time to reach full workload.

111dong22

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Welcome .
I started at 4.75" girth and peaked at 6.25" . That was over years though.
thank you for the reply sir. how long exactly did it take you to reach there?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
There is a long story behind that . I suggest you look in the top gainers thread and you will see a number of guys with large gains timeframes etc.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Hi Dong,

I'm a black male and yes, it can be done.

Feel free to look at my thread "Ujjayi's Big Adventure" or if there is any way I can be a help, please let me know.