Big Veins - Blood inflow:outflow

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know alot of people love the big vein look, and I know many people say big veins are a product of PE (I beleive the term is manual angioplasty...where you use pressure to widen blood vessels).

I read about this somewhere, the theory was that that PE could be harmful to good errections due to enlarging the veins and the whole blood inflow outflow ratio. The theory was that PE which causes permenant enlarging of the veins could mean more blood is effectively taken out of the penis quicker than it can be put in, and that arteries can shrink down more when PE is stopped but that veins dont (and as most of you know Im sure-arteries pump blood in and veins drain it out), so the inflow outflow ratio is disrupted. I must state that this was (as in most cases with PE) a theory and certainly some people disagreed with it!

I just wondered what other people thought of this idea?

I personally am unsure of the validity of these claims, for one I do not know if it is as simple as blood being "sucked" out by veins or drained off during an errection because I read somewhere that when an errection takes place the tunica effectively inhibits blood outflow to the veins. I dont think the key to PE and a bigger penis is simply a stronger blood inflow than outflow, although I am sure that may well be a factor (and why kegals are so useful), but I also read that it was effectively the tunica which is the limiting factor in PE, and that this is quite a tough structure. I do accept that errection quality and indeed length varries, but before I PEed I could never exceed a certain length no matter how "good" an errection I got. It makes sense to me that there is a limiting factor other than blood flow.

Last edited:

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
An erection is caused by trapping blood in the CC's, there is only one way in and out so the veins have pretty much nothing to do with EQ. The lack of EQ is most likely caused by overtraining or incorrect training. Overstretching can cause a slight loss in EQ but I think that is pretty much normal, someone with ED should focus on Jelqs and Kegels more than stretching. IMO. If anyone does more than he is capable the direct result will be a loss in EQ, this may be what some people experience and take it as a sign that PE won't work and believes everyone should stop before they damage themselves.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for that hairtrigger. I didnt think that theory quite added up.
I think your onto something there, I think alot of people who experience negative PIs at the beginning, especially some temporary loss of EQ or even ED panic and then give up, and are likely to begin to preach that PE doesnt work!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
An erection is caused by trapping blood in the CC's, there is only one way in and out so the veins have pretty much nothing to do with EQ. The lack of EQ is most likely caused by overtraining or incorrect training. Overstretching can cause a slight loss in EQ but I think that is pretty much normal, someone with ED should focus on Jelqs and Kegels more than stretching. IMO. If anyone does more than he is capable the direct result will be a loss in EQ, this may be what some people experience and take it as a sign that PE won't work and believes everyone should stop before they damage themselves.

Yeap! Big veins is a sign that your arteries are also healthy. Were mostly working on the CC and maybe the arteries of the penis rather than just veins. Arteries are deeper into the body. Veins are closer to the surface of the body being visible with the naked eye. The reason for this is the arteries need more protection than veins do. Arteries have five muscular layers and pump action. Thus you can feel your pulse. Veins have a slower circulation level and blood is pushed up through them by muscular contraction. Veins have valves arteries do not. The blood is pushed up throught the veins and the valves help it to ascend to the heart.