Big Announcement: The New Top Man is . . .

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The PE Gym has been growing a lot lately thanks to our great atmosphere, moderator team and helpful members (that's you guys).

With all the growing that's going on here, it's important to have a man at the top who can lead the community and make sure everything runs the away it is suppose to.

Today, I'm proud to announce that the man is our very own JonPop. I've never come across a better leader, and he loves this place just as much as I do.

The PE Gym will always be the fun loving place it is today, and with JP at the helm I suspect it to become even more so. You all will each also have to start paying him homage of $100/week. For some reason, he requested that they be unmarked bills. I hope that's not a problem.

Also, within the upcoming months (probably early summer), expect some great new features at The PE Gym -- including an ability for senior members to write articles (many of you have great information to share), expanded profiles, groups, an easier way to track your progress/record stats, and much more community elements.

Every one congratulate JP!!!

Last edited:

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations, JP!

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Me and JonPop have been good buds and neighbors for a while at another forum, and I must warn you guys that the man now in charge is a tough-as-nails, military man at heart. So you all better walk straight or he will have you doing push-ups til you puke in no time, capice?:cool:

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, this kind of came as a suprise but one remek had been discussing with me for awhile. Thank you for your kind wishes, I hope I can have great success here, in making this the BEST, no bullshit PE forum on the net.

Now...Remek. I not only get the parking space in front of the building like you promised, but also that big bonus check at the end of the year? I'll settle for mid range salary that the top Super Administrators are making at the different forums and we can renegotiate incentives and cost of living raises at a later time.

To all the membership:

This is an amazing place and it's free. This is the site you come to if you really want to increase the size of your penis. We have some of the top experts in the field of Penis Enlargement that are here to aid you in every way possible. Ask questions, read, apply what you learn and you will succeed in the goals you set for yourselves.

We are also going to open a "Men's Lounge" forum to discuss anything to do with issues a man might have. Relationships, hair loss, how to shave your pubis or any kinds of questions that plague men. This forum will be reserved for these types of topics.
Again, thanks to all. JP

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Sounds great, congrats JP. Oh JP can I have your job over at betterman, hehehehe! .....Now where did I put those money making stamps??

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats JP!!

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats JP.

I look forward to seeing these new features. I know that Keido has a lot of stuff to write in the article section ;) I cant wait.

control

Technical Admin, PEGym Hero
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Congratulations JonPop

buffdaddy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
congrats JP many many thanks and well wishes...

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well done JP and congratulations! :D

This is a fantastic community and can only get better now :D

Zixo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats JP =)

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations JP.

This place keeps getting better. :)

Seraph26

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations JonPop you have more than earned it from what I can tell.