Beware the wide leg stance!

Jabs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Currently recovering from an injury that I want to share with everyone in hopes to help prevent anyone else from experiencing this.

Ive had this injury for about 6 months now due to the fact I couldnt stop masturbating.

Ironically enough, coming to the end of the healing phase of this issue, it seems that light ballooning is actually helping at this point.

During stretching and jelqing I tend to stand and have my legs spread for comfortability. Well one day as I was stretching to the right, I felt a pop. After a while a dull pain began to grow in my pelvic area, left base of my penis, and even eventually went as far down as my quad and my knee.

So for all those of you who may prefer different positions when doing these exercises, please be careful and consider keeping things nice and relaxed.

friended

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I felt a similar pop when pulling from years ago. Mine was on the right base of the penis. Does yours still hurt?

Jabs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes but not as much.

Def take off masturbating. And don’t try to mess with it too much by swinging your legs in awkward positions
Try light adduction stretches. Google some examples. One of the best for me have been butterfly stretches, downward dog, and downward dog with palms of feet together. If you have a gym or even a large enough pad or foam mat to roll up, hip adduction squeezes helped me as well.

friended

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you have masturbated, does the pain go away? I feel like mine does, maybe because the area gets warmed up.

My pelvic floor doctor has me icing it everyday. I also do the butterfly stretches.

Jabs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started to ice last month. I felt the area get tight and dull. maybe too much icing.

I dont full out masturbate. I have a nice soft wool blanket i use to softly stroke from the outside. I can feel slight pressure and a difference as opposed to the other side. Nothing painful though. A little psychological withholding because I dont get as erect in fear of maybe over working it.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you both fractured your penis. Leave him alone and you’ll be fine.

friended

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long does a fractured penis take to heal?

I dont have any problems with erection quality. I am pretty active sexually and sex drive is unaffected. I just want to be able to lift again and crouch down without it flaring up.