• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

best penis extender?

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
whats the best penis extender available in the market when it comes to comfort and faster length gains?

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I haven't bought a extender yet, and I plan to after I complete JP90. The extender is see recommend the most is the Penis Master Pro with the full kit.

There is a Phallosan Vs Penis Master Pro thread I would recommend reading. You should be able to find it looking through the Device threads.

7x5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the best one is the one that puts tension on your penis and makes it grow.
currently using $37 extender.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
comfort - research that aspect.

XXRyanXXL250

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PeniMaster Pro
This is the third generation model. I can wear this for 8 hours at max tension, you can expect to see visible results in month 2. There however, is a steep learning curve. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone serious with PE.

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
would like to get more advice on this from senior members. any suggestions??

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe XXRyan is probably a senior member. Go with what he said.

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PeniMaster Pro
This is the third generation model. I can wear this for 8 hours at max tension, you can expect to see visible results in month 2. There however, is a steep learning curve. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone serious with PE.

i heard i have to take it off every 1-1.5 hours for blood circulation? and will have to carry around a pump with me where ever i go to put it back again for the suction?

how about phallosan forte? i heard it has problems with condoms ripping off too easily and they are $29.99 but atleast i dont have to carry around a pump with me?

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PeniMaster Pro

also i came across this post https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/64032-phallosan-vs-penimaster-pro-4.html

and it seems like PF is winning over PMP in the post. I have looked around in the forum but cant find many posts related to individual results/gains linked to PMP

smitty2590

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok guys i'm sorry to hijack your post. I made a post but have not received any replies and this is along the same topic. I purchased a size genetics on Monday it has not arrived yet and now I have seen the penimaster pro and am wondering if I made a mistake. I can still cancel my order according to the website so I am wondering if I should in you guys opinion or if what I bought is good.

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok guys i'm sorry to hijack your post. I made a post but have not received any replies and this is along the same topic. I purchased a size genetics on Monday it has not arrived yet and now I have seen the penimaster pro and am wondering if I made a mistake. I can still cancel my order according to the website so I am wondering if I should in you guys opinion or if what I bought is good.

waiting for experienced members to reply as i am really confused myself between sizegenetics, phallosan forte and penimaster pro

smitty2590

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea would just like to know good solid opinion that way I can cancel my order before it is to late. The penimaster pro honestly looks to have everything as far as belt plus regular extender and
More comfortable wear on the head. I had a cheeper extended years back fast size and it was so painful to wear I never used the damn thing so no gains were made and I'm not trying to do that again. I bought the SG because I kept seeing reviews and all but that penimaster looks really nice. Just worried I made the wrong decision.

smitty2590

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just went ahead and emailed size genetics and canceled my order. I can always reorder later but I would like a lot more input and research before I go ahead with this, I feel as though there may be better options out there. Now to see if they are going to be a pain about the whole process.

aztempe123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i heard i have to take it off every 1-1.5 hours for blood circulation? and will have to carry around a pump with me where ever i go to put it back again for the suction?

how about phallosan forte? i heard it has problems with condoms ripping off too easily and they are $29.99 but atleast i dont have to carry around a pump with me?

With the PMP I will put the hose and gel in my pocket. 4 out of 5 times I find getting the PMP back on in a bathroom easier than the PF. You also will have zero worry that you might sit wrong and have it pop off like with the PF. It also won't just start squeaking on you randomly.

Also, you don't have to redo your belt system every time with PMP (with PF the whole belt comes off and you put back on every time. Not really an issue but not as concealable in a public bathroom stall).

If I'm walking around for a long period with PF, I carry a travel size baby powder and lotion. For me, I have difficulty getting the PF on without baby powder every use. Lotion makes it easier.

Is summary, you need stuff when walking around with both devices:
- PMP: you need gel and a hose
- PF: you need baby powder and lotion

(And to be completely accurate, you can probably get away with one reapplication of the PF if you have nothing...but I've torn a few condoms this way and not as comfortable as when you have baby powder and lotion handy).

Last edited:

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
With the PMP I will put the hose and gel in my pocket. 4 out of 5 times I find getting the PMP back on in a bathroom easier than the PF. You also will have zero worry that you might sit wrong and have it pop off like with the PF. It also won't just start squeaking on you randomly.

Also, you don't have to redo your belt system every time with PMP (with PF the whole belt comes off and you put back on every time. Not really an issue but not as concealable in a public bathroom stall).

If I'm walking around for a long period with PF, I carry a travel size baby powder and lotion. For me, I have difficulty getting the PF on without baby powder every use. Lotion makes it easier.

Is summary, you need stuff when walking around with both devices:
- PMP: you need gel and a hose
- PF: you need baby powder and lotion

(And to be completely accurate, you can probably get away with one reapplication of the PF if you have nothing...but I've torn a few condoms this way and not as comfortable as when you have baby powder and lotion handy).

Interesting...

I have heard mixed reviews about PF about ease of use and gains although its very comfortable to use and can be used while sleeping
PMP - Not many reviews/stats out there on this forum , or other forums which surprises me
Sizegenetics - heard good things about it even though its the least comfortable device among the three, but most people have had good gains with it.

so this is where i am confused

1. comfort ( just like anything, i have to condition my penis to prolong tension and stretch and eventually i would feel comfortable using it)
2.ease of use (dont think i need to carry around anything with me if i am using sizegenetics unlike the other 2, and i can put it on and off very quickly)
3. enough tension/stretch without breaking anything
4. Using at night while sleepng - PF is best for this but i heard you have to make sure its at light tension and there is good blood circulation every few hours and how safe it is to use at night? and even then i havent came across anyone who has gaines significantly by using at night only.
5. discretion - i believe all 3 should be discrete enough to be worn underneath the clothes. i wear skinny jeans so will it show the bulge?

after all this i am ready to sacrifice slight comfort for ease of use and leaning towards sizegenetics extenders

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

aztempe123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Andropenis extender doesn't look much different than the SG.

Are you seriously saying that a noose/strap extender is better than the PMP?

I actually have both SG and PMP. They are night and day.

I can't imagine that if you had both the Andropenis and the PMP that you would still say that Andropenis is better.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I can't imagine that if you had both the Andropenis and the PMP that you would still say that Andropenis is better.

I am sure the PMP takes a lot to put on and also to create the vacuum for the penis holder. One can't possibly carry the whole briefcase with you at work. The Andropenis Extender (Similar to SG) can be put on and off quickly.

Regarding the noose style strap, I have enough of a cushion around my penis to make it comfortable enough to use it for 45 minutes - 1 hr at a time before I need to take a break. I then put in on again.

jayjefferson33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I am not saying one is better than the other. all i am saying is Ease of Use is more important to me than comfort

also can PMP be worn at night while sleeping?