• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Best PE Session of My Life

Coolrahul

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To begin with, I am just 3 and a half weeks into PE, so the title doesn't hold well to the part "My Life" but damn I had the most pleasurable PE session so far! I am so excited that I decided to post about it😁

The first thing that I noticed today that I had a "proper" warm-up in the real sense. I always warm-up for 15 minutes but today it was the most effective. My penis was radiating a lot of heat even after 5 minutes as if I had just done warming up!

Stretching part was pretty normal, I don't know how should I feel after stretching. I felt my penis was slightly numb at the base, kind of felt like my penis was relaxed and loose.

The jelqing part was AWESOME. I had made up my mind that I will try jelqing with light grip today. I did my jelqs with a little firm grip before, thinking thats the lightest way to actually make a difference, but boy was I wrong. I always perform long and slow strokes (5 second strokes with each hand) and these combined with light grip were absolute dynamite!
*According to me the difference between light grip and firm grip is that you don't squeeze your penis even a little bit with light grip*

Now onto the kegels right after jelqing, I achieved a very hard erection and my penis was so plumpy! The glans were puffed up and honestly my penis looked bigger than ever! I couldn't believe my eyes I was so happy!

The last part of my routine - edging. I usually edge for about 10 minutes and I acheive PONR twice within those 10 minutes. Today I kept edging and achieved my first PONR after 15 minutes! When I stopped before PONR, I kegeled hard but some cum came out anyway and I thought now I am done, but my dick was still rock hard! I carried out edging again with cum dropping all over my balls and hit PONR again and then I was done with session. My dick was screaming to blow but I controlled myself some way. Man...it was so hot I wish there was a girl with me😉

I was on top of the world today, my flaccid hang also lasted longer then before. I think I can call it my Perfect Session and I hope I can perform such sessions many more times. And yeah sorry for this long post and I got carried away in the edging part but I hope it motivates in you some way or the other.
Thank you for reading my post.😆

Best regards

Reactions: TheZZMan

iLoveBrunettes

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Keep the good work !!
I have been jelqing ang kegel clenching for two month, and my EQ is way better than before. My girl loves it and so do I.
Thank you for sharing coolrahul, and thanks Pegym

Coolrahul

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep the good work !!
I have been jelqing ang kegel clenching for two month, and my EQ is way better than before. My girl loves it and so do I.
Thank you for sharing coolrahul, and thanks Pegym
Appreciate your response bro😁

Telerecca

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The jelqing part was AWESOME. I had made up my mind that I will try jelqing with light grip today. I did my jelqs with a little firm grip before, thinking thats the lightest way to actually make a difference, but boy was I wrong. I always perform long and slow strokes (5 second strokes with each hand) and these combined with light grip were absolute dynamite!
*According to me the difference between light grip and firm grip is that you don't squeeze your penis even a little bit with light grip*

Hmmm. Is light grip better or firm grip better?

Coolrahul

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm. Is light grip better or firm grip better?

I think light grip is better. My penis didn't feel fatigued as much as it did with firm grip. The main point of a jelq is to push the blood towards the glans and this does it, even if you feel like you are not pushing up any blood but you are. However I found it difficult to maintain erection, so I was basically jelqing at 40-50% erection level as opposed to the usual 60-70% erection level. I should mention that I use an overhand grip to perform jelqs.

To conclude, I am definitely giving a chance to light grip jelqs. I'd recommend to give it a try in your next session, you'll get a better idea?

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for the positive feedback, a lot of our new members will definitely benefit from your experience. The great attitude also transfers into a positive experience. Well done and continue to update us on your progress.

Coolrahul

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for the positive feedback, a lot of our new members will definitely benefit from your experience. The great attitude also transfers into a positive experience. Well done and continue to update us on your progress.

Thank you TheZZMan for your kind words, huge confidence booster!