Best lube for jelqing

Russ

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
mymonavie.com
I have been looking for the best lube for jelqing. I must say that I have found what I consider the perfect lube- Vitamin E oil. I went to Walmart and purchased a 5 ounce bottle of the stuff. I know that using Vitamin E is really good for keeping your skin healthy but the consistancy is just right. It's not too slick so you can still get a good grip while jelqing. A little goes a long way too. I've been using vitamin E oil for about a week and a half now and I've noticed that the little red dots and other minor discoloration due to doing 500-600 jelqs per session are no longer appearing.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Russ: You and I think alike. ;)

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.

Russ

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
mymonavie.com
Russ: You and I think alike. ;)

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.

Remek, you should bottle the stuff and sell it as some sort of PE snake oil... :D

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Or I could buy a bunch and give it away for free. . . :)

shark

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i use petrolium jelly, works like a charm and cheap

timesbechangin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've used petrolium jelly too and it works good. I also like vaseline, and as remek says baby oil with vit. E.

quik4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally, I think the best lube...is LUBE!

Go on eBay or Google "Slippery Stuff." I've been using it since day one and won't use anything else. It's odorless, doesn't stain and lasts a long time. Plus, it's water-based, which means that when it starts to become tacky after 60 or so jelqs, just add a bit of water to your hands and voila!... it's as if you've just reapplied it.

Hope that helps.