• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Best lube for jelqing

Russ

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
mymonavie.com
I have been looking for the best lube for jelqing. I must say that I have found what I consider the perfect lube- Vitamin E oil. I went to Walmart and purchased a 5 ounce bottle of the stuff. I know that using Vitamin E is really good for keeping your skin healthy but the consistancy is just right. It's not too slick so you can still get a good grip while jelqing. A little goes a long way too. I've been using vitamin E oil for about a week and a half now and I've noticed that the little red dots and other minor discoloration due to doing 500-600 jelqs per session are no longer appearing.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Russ: You and I think alike. ;)

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.

Russ

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
mymonavie.com
Russ: You and I think alike. ;)

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.

Remek, you should bottle the stuff and sell it as some sort of PE snake oil... :D

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Or I could buy a bunch and give it away for free. . . :)

shark

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i use petrolium jelly, works like a charm and cheap

timesbechangin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've used petrolium jelly too and it works good. I also like vaseline, and as remek says baby oil with vit. E.

quik4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally, I think the best lube...is LUBE!

Go on eBay or Google "Slippery Stuff." I've been using it since day one and won't use anything else. It's odorless, doesn't stain and lasts a long time. Plus, it's water-based, which means that when it starts to become tacky after 60 or so jelqs, just add a bit of water to your hands and voila!... it's as if you've just reapplied it.

Hope that helps.