• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Best for Hanging

babyface

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys

Hopefully someone has some advice that could help me in the right direction.
I started doing some jelqing and stretching a few months ago.I then purchase some cheap weights that you surpose to hang for several hours.Its 3 metal balls weighing at 1/4pound each with a attachment that goes around the mushroom.I started hanging this for a few hours a day and after removing could still see and feel that I had a good routine.But as all cheap products it wore out so I decided to give the sock hanger a go.The sock hanger goes around the shaft.I hang for two 15 minute sessions but feel more of a skin stretch that anything ells.I also seem to get a dark cold gland when removing it.
So my question is this...What would the best product be for me.
I read that one should stay away from products that requires you to put a noose around the gland but clearly this is what seems to work for me.

So Any Advice??????
Thanks

frb3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys

I started doing some jelqing and stretching a few months ago.I then purchase some cheap weights that you surpose to hang for several hours.Its 3 metal balls weighing at 1/4pound each with a attachment that goes around the mushroom.I started hanging this for a few hours a day and after removing could still see and feel that I had a good routine.But as all cheap products it wore out so I decided to give the sock hanger a go.The sock hanger goes around the shaft.I hang for two 15 minute sessions but feel more of a skin stretch that anything ells.I also seem to get a dark cold gland when removing it.
I read that one should stay away from products that requires you to put a noose around the gland but clearly this is what seems to work for me.

So Any Advice??????
Thanks

You have to wrap your friend before using the sock hanger. If it hurts you are doing it wrong. It should be a comfortable tug, with no pain.

hg5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys

So Any Advice??????
Thanks

Dust's muzzle hanger, cheap to construct & very effective!