• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Best exercises for PE

Nomanssland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My goal in fitness has always been gaining muscle (bodybuilding) .. High calorie diet with low cardio. So I guess you could say I've always been on one long bulk. Now as far as I'm concerned the exercises that come along with this type of fitness goal don't have much affect on erection quality besides maybe some added testorone from heavy compound movements. Maybe also a healthy diet but to add size to a skinny frame you don't really need to be eating healthy so you could say my diet (although has consisted of a good protein/carb/fat ratio) has not been ideal more fast food than anything.. Sooooooo I'm willing to give up this fitness routine for one more ideal for better EQ....

My question is this.... Best exercises for added testorone and blood flow and just general health?

To to my knowledge exercises that help increase testorone

-heavy lifting exercises like the 5x5 strength program..

-High interval training ( stuff like sprints ) ........

Best exercises for better blood flow

- 30 min jogging 5 times a week.

What would a program look like if you wanted to mainly focus on an increase in testorone and blood flow?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
My goal in fitness has always been gaining muscle (bodybuilding) .. High calorie diet with low cardio. So I guess you could say I've always been on one long bulk. Now as far as I'm concerned the exercises that come along with this type of fitness goal don't have much affect on erection quality besides maybe some added testorone from heavy compound movements. Maybe also a healthy diet but to add size to a skinny frame you don't really need to be eating healthy so you could say my diet (although has consisted of a good protein/carb/fat ratio) has not been ideal more fast food than anything.. Sooooooo I'm willing to give up this fitness routine for one more ideal for better EQ....

My question is this.... Best exercises for added testorone and blood flow and just general health?

To to my knowledge exercises that help increase testorone

-heavy lifting exercises like the 5x5 strength program..

-High interval training ( stuff like sprints ) ........

Best exercises for better blood flow

- 30 min jogging 5 times a week.

What would a program look like if you wanted to mainly focus on an increase in testorone and blood flow?

What you've posted looks good. Replacing the jogging with walking would make it lower impact.

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know how often you go to the gym, but you don't have to run for cardio, I do two a days, I do functional fitness in the morning, low weight high reps, incorporating machines like the rower, and rope climber, kinda like CrossFit without all the weird sh*t they do, lunch is all Olympic lifting, 3x5 5x5. It's a good balance between the two. If anything I'd split your time between the two, of course it's all on the person, I'm all about lean muscle and body sculpting, my body type doesn't let me get super huge.

Nomanssland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how often you go to the gym, but you don't have to run for cardio, I do two a days, I do functional fitness in the morning, low weight high reps, incorporating machines like the rower, and rope climber, kinda like CrossFit without all the weird sh*t they do, lunch is all Olympic lifting, 3x5 5x5. It's a good balance between the two. If anything I'd split your time between the two, of course it's all on the person, I'm all about lean muscle and body sculpting, my body type doesn't let me get super huge.

Fudge that arnt you ever worried about overtraining ? I thought I read some where if you workout for more than a hour n half a day your body starts shittin on ya

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fuck no, the human body can endure more then you can imagine. Top athletes and body builders work out 3-5 times a day. You can rabdo if you go crazy but that's all diet, you need potassium and protein, potassium gets rid of lactic acid which is what causes soreness and rabdo, protein will rebuild muscle. After a hard work out two bananas and either a protein shake or chocolate milk. I drink nesquick it's cheaper, and those commercial protein shake s have more protein than your body can use so you end up pissing away your money literally. Look at programs like Sealfit, Raw, or operator work outs, do those in the morning and Olympic lifting in the after noon that'll get you going if you need help let me know.

Nomanssland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck no, the human body can endure more then you can imagine. Top athletes and body builders work out 3-5 times a day. You can rabdo if you go crazy but that's all diet, you need potassium and protein, potassium gets rid of lactic acid which is what causes soreness and rabdo, protein will rebuild muscle. After a hard work out two bananas and either a protein shake or chocolate milk. I drink nesquick it's cheaper, and those commercial protein shake s have more protein than your body can use so you end up pissing away your money literally. Look at programs like Sealfit, Raw, or operator work outs, do those in the morning and Olympic lifting in the after noon that'll get you going if you need help let me know.

I was thinking I would do cardio in the am before work then lift after work . As in cardio would just be jogging / sprint . That sound alright

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah can't beat that, although I will say you should broaden your cardio exercises, cause I've been running 3-4 times a week for like 12 years and it really takes a toll on your body, and it gets old, there's a hundred different exercises I'd rather do then another fun run. But starting off yeah, couple miles in the am then evening lifting, solid plan.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good afternoon, NoMansLand!

I work out every day. Generally speaking, there are a couple of things to take into account: Schedule and Volume. Not sure how old you are (I will be 50 very soon) but lifting heavy is a great thing. So, your suggested 5x5 is a good start. I actually do 6x6, but same concept. And, lifting heavy is important. Good for a lot of things.

Also, and there are lots of studies that back this, doing the same muscle group twice a week (or more) is a good thing. One day do lighter weight and more reps and the other day do heavier weight and fewer reps.

Cardio is a tool to burn off calories, so depending on your goals you may or may not want to do cardio. I do cardio four or five times a week, for 25 minutes each session. I do the tread mill. There are more effective ways to do cardio, such as HIIT. I just like doing the tread mill. I will change that soon.

Also, keep it simple. Compound movements are the best.....thinking squats, bench press, dead lifts, etc. So, it really sounds like you have things lined up properly.

Also, I would be remiss were I to not mention this, know that nutrition is 80% of fitness. Seriously, a great nutritional plan (I am intentionally not using the word "diet" here) is going to be the end-all, be-all for a solid, healthy body. The weight lifting and cardio just add to it. Obviously, you know what I mean here.

So, increase testosterone? Heavy lifting | compound exercises. Blood flow? Cardio for a healthy heart! You are exactly on track.

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some days should be heavy lifting, working upto heavy set of 1-3-5 reps on main compound.
Other days should be speed/hypertrophy
Other days should be cardio/medicine balls/rowing/bodyweight stuff only

I've done doubles and basically so many routines for months at a time...all kind of fitness...what works best?
Fasted workouts + warrior diet...this is the easiest, best, most scientificly sound LIFESTYLE....if somebody had told me this 5 years ago, when i was in my bodybuild days, i wouldve laughed.

Let me say it one more time.....lifting/diet/fitness MUST be a lifestyle otherwise u will fail sooner or later. The best way to make this a lifestyle, at least for me and many others, is fasted workouts + warrior diet (IF) is the best.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beefster,

I agree 100% (but only 100% because there is no such thing as more than 100%.....LOL!) that this is a lifestyle. Plain and simple. I made this choice pretty much exactly one year ago today and am really loving life. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on (Ha! Everyone knows that I like to write) but there is really no need.

Lifestyle.....plain and simple - cut and dry.

Fasted workouts, for those who do not know that term, are simply where you work out after not having eaten in a good while. The usual example - but by no means the only - is when you eat your last meal of the day (say at 7PM) and you go to bed and then you wake up the next morning (say at 6AM) and you go to the gym - or whatever your 'gym' might be - and do a work out.

A warrior diet, for those who do not know that term, is simply "Can I kill it? Can I grow it?" meal plan. So, if you can hunt it and kill it (think fish and deer and pigs, for example) and if you can grow it (think potatoes and carrots and apples and oranges, for example) then you eat it. If not, then you don't.

And, I prefer the word "nutrition" instead of diet......because everyone seems to cringe at the word 'diet'.....and nutrition is technically more accurate....but we can all translate! Just me being me.

I wholeheartedly agree with your way (speaking about the nutrition side of your comment). However, it might not work for everyone. Since everyone is different and everyone has different needs and goals, I would suggest that it could work for everyone (me included) but that it might not be the best plan for everyone (because if you just have to have your Pasta on Fridays and this plan does not include Pasta then you will eventually grow tired and cheat).

But, that is where the overriding premise of your point applies: LIFESTYLE!

So, we are saying the same thing....maybe just from different angles. But, with LIFESTYLE I agree 100%! That is the key. :)