Best device for girth

Tandeman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, I've just started doing PE once a week. I'm wondering what's the best device for girth growth. I had a look at Bathmate. I looks good but I dont know if there's anything else which would be equally effective but not as effective. Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Tandeman!

Have a read of this if you haven't already \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginn...fore-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html

You may find it preferable to condition yourself with a beginner routine before moving onto devices which can be found by clicking the above link.

Always remember to warm up/down, take rest days to heal/grow and pay attention to what your body is telling you (PI's - Very important - your key to gains)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good luck bro, stay safe!

Cook117

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but burty that's one cool ass pic, man! I'm a star wars fan so I saw it and had to show respect

savantelite

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JP90 is the way to go. Clamping and Pumping are good for advanced girth, but can just fuck up your dick if its not conditioned. I have seen many screwed up looking dicks because of improper training. Stick with jelqs early on, I still use variations of them for the majority of my workouts today.