• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Best Device For Fastest Gains

thisistheway

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to know which type of device (Extenders, ADS, Hangers, Pumps etc.) are the best and most effective for someone looking to make gains as fast as possible. It can be a combination of any two of these devices as well.

Thanks!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
How fast are you thinking about?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Speed and injury/temporary gains, go hand in hand. You have been advised.

Take your time, get it right, enjoy it, learn, grow wiser when it comes to penis enlargement.

thisistheway

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Speed and injury/temporary gains, go hand in hand. You have been advised.

Take your time, get it right, enjoy it, learn, grow wiser when it comes to penis enlargement.

Can you tell me which device is the most effective for length gains in general?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Some prefer to start with hand/manual variations.
Then graduate to extenders.
Next increase would be hanging.

At each variation, use the time to be researching, studying, perusing the forums, refining, adjusting.
Point to make: one never knows what will work best, or at all. The variations between one individual, and another, can be bewildering at best.

You just don't ever know, dammit.

Marlon LGHanger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to know which type of device (Extenders, ADS, Hangers, Pumps etc.) are the best and most effective for someone looking to make gains as fast as possible. It can be a combination of any two of these devices as well.

Thanks!

"fast gains" is an oxymoron.
It took me four years of dedicated, consistent training to achieve my 2 3/8" length gain, along with the 1 1/4" girth gain.
That training comprised of aggressive hand stretching, weight hanging with the LG Hanger and pumping.

DildoShwaggins

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have to agree with everyone's response here. You're looking for 6 pack and in 30 days. It just doesn't happen. Best advice is to pick a routine and stick with it for 3 months. If you jump from 1 to the next from week to week you'll get disheartened and quit

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would suggest trying to settle down and think about PE as a long term growth plan. Initial gains will likely come fairly quickly (within a few months), but they won't be earth shattering gains. PE takes a long time to really grow big. I'm almost 2 years in, and have been VERY consistent and you can see what my gains look like via signature below.

I would recommend an extender, buy it cheap on ebay and a pump like bathmate or something. Do some squeezes or uli's and when you get down the road a bit give clamping a try.