bent penis w/ pictures - normal or disease ?

justinn

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello.
I am a 22 year old guy that was always wondering, whether my curve is too much or an actual threat to my health. My penis has always been curved, but i feel like the stronger my erections are, the heavier it gets. in the past, i feel like the curve increased, so i am getting worried about it.

my penis is very small when flaccid, but its bendable in any direction, no problems. mid-flaccid/hard, it starts bending very slightly, what i would think a normal bend looks like. however, fully erect it looks like this:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/justinn-albums-x.html

when it is fully erect, i cannot bend it very much, slightly at most. its impossible to get it somewhat straight. i cant even measure my penis properly because of its curve. it doesnt hurt when erect, nor does it hurt bending it around a bit. i dont feel anything under the skin at any point either.
besides, i know i am not big. i am sorry to say it but i am not interested in PE, i'm just a worried individual looking for help. i will visit the doctor the next weeks, and show him these pictures and ask what he thinks, to get professional advice, but i figured there'd be quite a few people here who may have their own story to share.

help ?

Last edited:

justinn

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
sorry about that, fixed it.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Justin!

Welcome to the Gym.

It appears to be a normal upward curve, just bit more than normal. Should be good at giving your partner extra stimulation .

You can probably reduce the curvature somewhat by stretching and jelqing against the curve with a 40 to 70 erection. Extenders have helped some guys reduce their curves.

closed299

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mate your pretty much the same as me, see my pics

Defo not an issue, if anything i believe its a bonus. Creates more pressure when inside the vagina and can actually make it feel bigger

Id never get rid of mine, no way