• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bends with applied heat?

TightFit89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone ever do flaccid or erect bends with applied heat? My thinking is that heating up the collagen of the tunica while it is under stress should allow it to stretch more easily. I read that 108-112F is the ideal temperature for collagen deformation and my sunbeam heating pad heats my skin to 109F. Since there is little fat tissue on the penis I'm guessing the tunica gets close to that temperature with this method. I've been doing this prior to wet jelqing and squeezes in hopes that I'm creating microtears with the bends and then forcing more expansion with the other manual exercises.

Curious if anyone has ever tried this/seen good girth results from it.

TF

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have done stretches with the heating pad on my dick. I definitely felt like my dick was more stretchable. I need to do that more often.

I have even experimentes with hanging with the heating pad around my dick. Either way, I think the heat makes your dick easier to stretch, but not sure if that translates into gains.