• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Beginners hi & some questions

Alioth

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello there! I am Alioth, a new member, I am very happy I found Your gym and I hope to make some progress and discuss things concerning me with nice and knowing people as well here! :)

I had minor erection problems few weeks ago. I started Kegeling (50 times a day every 2nd day at first, but now I am doing 50 hard combined with 50 quick kegels afterwards, and it is working out SO good for me. I mean..1 week and my penis is harder than ever! I can have multiple orgasms with short breaks, [email protected] it's great!).

I am planning to start stretching/jelquing as well, could use 1 centimeter (I am from europe and I will use metric system, excuse me for that) to both length and girth. And here's the thing:

At first, I didn't read the beginners guide (few weeks ago, that is), but started jelquing w/o any warm ups and stretches. I did it for one week or so, without knowing my loss of tug as well. Eh :( Anyways, I tried to have sex with my girlfriend during that time, but just couldn't get hard enough, even though her body makes me crazy.

So I stopped jelquing, and now I am doing strictly kegels only. However, I am a long time masturbator (since the age of 5 I think? Sounds crazy I know) and it is really hard NOT to masturbate when I get horny. I masturbated after jelq`s and kegeling, so in the next morning my PC muscle hurts a bit. Btw, I had a sharp pain in my PC muscle SOMETIMES before starting kegeling while ejaculating, now it's gone.

So yeah, the questions are:

1)The jelq`s i did few weeks ago didn't left any serious bad consequences?
2)What about the slight discomfort in my pc muscle? Is it because I overuse it? (kegels, masturbation, blah blah)
3)The sharp pain, which is no more - what was it? Overmasturbating? Or something else? :O

Thanks for reading this far, if You made it, and thanks in advance for Your answers I am really waiting for them :)

Alioth

D-Man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, it sounds like you overtrained your piece, which is the answer to all of your questions. This isn't anything serious, just take a break from PE for a few days and everything should be copacetic.

DEFINITELY stick to the beginners routine, its meant to condition your unit so that you can do more intense exercises, while preventing early injuries.

Hope that helped,
D

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1) The jelqing should be fine. Something that isn't mentionned in the Beginner Routine, is that you have to go SLOWLY and use a very light grip.

Always warm up and stretch before anything.

2) The pubococcygeus muscle is a skeletal muscle, just like the biceps and triceps for example. You can over-train them. You don't want to over-kegel. Be careful.
I have a similar dilemma, where I do PE monday to friday, then I have A LOT of sex all weekend with my girlfriend and my pc muscle can hurt slightly. Usually when that happens, I take an extra day off from PE.

3) That sharp pain is a typical symptom of over training your muscle. The way training a muscle works, you're basically ruining your muscular tissue. I'm too lazy to go get my biology book and explain in detail what that means, but you can google it.

Make sure you follow the beginner routine and read this thread on jelqing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory/3017-zen-jelqing.html

Good luck and make threads if you have questions. Don't be shy, PE Gym is a mature place.

Reactions: Eyes2TheSkies

Alioth

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank You both for answering :)

I took ~4 days off my kegeling routine (50x hard 50x fast every 2nd day). My PC muscle still feels a bit stiff and hurts a bit when I touch it. But it's musculine pain, nothing serious imo.

But yeah. Now, when I see how mature and nice this forum is, I feel I could share another problem with You guys, maybe something like that has happened to someone of You as well.

As I already mentioned - I couldn't get hard enough to make love with my girlfriend. This has already happened 2 times in a row (mornings). Thing is - we are basically doing the same thing over and over again for the last 3 months (in bed), her body STILL makes me crazy, but her actions doesn't. I know, it is very rude to blame Your patner, but I haven't had erection problems before, and I don't think that there magically appeared some kind of reason for that kind of problem for me now.

When we get to sex, I just don't find it special, even though we love each other very much. But her attitude is like "Let's just get this over with". She is lying there like a rock and she finds sex men's problem not her's. I don't know is it because of bad former experience or something, haven't really talked about that with her. We haven't tried oral or anything (just me, she isn't quite interested in my body apparently (the lower parts I mean)). I hope her attitude will change, that she'll become more interested in my body and new sexual experiences as well. But I can't reveal these thoughts to her.She is a bit younger, not so experienced and such. Critique = flame for her. This sounds mean, I know. But I am not a mean person, I am just looking for a solution to improve both our sexual life. I am a man, and at first I always pleasure my woman as good as I can (with tongue, kisses, caressing et cetera), but getting nothing back afterwards (a pleasure for me) for quite some time now really sucks. How to talk about this with her? I hope someone might share their experience with this matter. Thanks in advance,

Alioth

TallMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The answer to 99 out of 100 relationship problems... Talk To Her!

Perhaps since you're so giving in bed, she feels you derive your pleasure from giving. Perhaps she's just become spoiled. Perhaps she doesn't even realize what she is doing. And perhaps you are unknowingly doing something to trigger this behavior.

Don't get angry, offensive, defensive, etc. Just talk to her.