• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Beginner

db323299

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Okay so im on the small side....5 inches exact and would like to get to 7 inches. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how long would it take?

dr.pepe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi db,

Gaining depends on many variables. These being your penile tissues, pelvic floor muscles, general health and most of all your attitude towards training.

Generally it is a bad way to start by asking how long it will take to gain a certain amount of size since there are so many factors involved that no one or nothing else can answer that than time and work.

But since you asked I can answer so much that the average gain for serious PE'ers is 1" inch in length for the first year. Don't forget that it is also possible to gain a good amount of girth alongside length during that time! 2 inches in length will take a longer time of course.

Your goal seems realistic if you are ready to put time and work into it!

I wish you all the best! :)

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you work hard enough for long enough you will get nice gains. I would tell you how long but the battery in my crystal ball is dead. Don't do pe with a time limit; do it because you want to.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay so im on the small side....5 inches exact and would like to get to 7 inches. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how long would it take?

You can rub my bottle. Maybe a genie will pop out?

Welcome to the jungle. Watch out for that tree!!!!

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
words of wisdom ~

don't be in a hurry
do research & read, ask questions
keep a log so to be ' orderly' & stay on track.
bring us lots of oatmeal raisin cookies; the soft chewy kind, not the dried out crunchy hockey pucks.

and

:welcome:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey db!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Took me five years to gain one inch. Heach guy’s dick responds differently to PE.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Bobikar

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum DB.
Start with a beginners routine and then upgrade to full.
Good luck.