• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Beginner

Oobi32

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
3rd day of PE, gonna give it a month of ritualistic dedication and see what happens. I'm doing jp90 (4-5 days per week) which seems to be the best beginner program. Day one I think the volume was too high I did the prescribed workout and turtled pretty good (freaked my out I thought it was permanent haha). The next day I cut it back to about half and had better PIs better hang etc. Then today I was not sore but a slight dull ache in my ligs( I assume just like working any muscle slight soreness is acceptable) so I cut it to; the warmups, stretches, 15 jelqs/20 v jelqs and got slightly better hang. The hang effect for me usually only lasts 30-60 mins, is this normal? Also any tips on finding that happy medium? Lastly should I edge everyday 30-45 min?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Your doing a great job listening to what you penis is telling and making the necessary adjustments. A little soreness after you routine is OK as long as there is no pain. It's a sign of a good workout. The temporary hang you are experiencing is common and another good sign that you are heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

Oobi32

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Your doing a great job listening to what you penis is telling and making the necessary adjustments. A little soreness after you routine is OK as long as there is no pain. It's a sign of a good workout. The temporary hang you are experiencing is common and another good sign that you are heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, needed a little reassurance this is definitely something I want to do correctly!