Beginner, needs some guidance

smally_willy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm about to begin my PE program next week by following JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. I just need to purchase things like tape measure, etc. to measure my current size and track results.

Just wanted to clarify some things about the routine though/

Before anything else, I assume this routine is the best routine there is for beginners, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now for the "Warming UP" phase, is it okay if I just take a hot shower for it?

Regarding the "Basic Stretching Exercises", I just wanted to clarify what this "Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches" mean. Should I do the whole left and right rotation thing again? How many Kegels should I do while I stretch straight out? or do I stretch straight out then do Kegels with the penis not stretched?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Willy!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Actually, JP90 is more strenuous than some of the other beginner routines. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Hot showered are a good way to warm up but you may want to do your routines at time when a shower would be inconvenient. You should do a search for "rice sock."to

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Last edited:

smally_willy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
SInce it's okay to use warm shower for warming up, I assume it's also okay to use it for warming down right?

kenjiwong93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hot shower I supposed? and Yes, hot shower is okay for both warming up and down sessions