Beginner Extender Advice

JakeRopers420

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently started wearing a extender and need some advice.

My NBPEL is 6" and I have been extending penis to 6.5" for 5H + per day. It seems like the ligs are not being stretched but just the penis if you know what I mean. I tighten the noose and am extending the device fully but the tension lines do not change at all. Is this correct usage ?

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Seems like its not adjusted correctly or the "noose" is slipping - it has to be completely tight without any slippery. Not sure what you mean with "My NBPEL is 6" and I have been extending penis to 6.5" for 5H + per day" but with my extender, i need to put to rods 1 cm longer than my fully stretched flaccid penis in order to create tension. What extender do you have? You might have to ask the company, about what the problem could be as extenders are designed differently. I have the Male Edge by the way

JakeRopers420

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have a pro edge extender. What I mean is I stretch my penis to 6.5" with extender and my NBPEL is 6", so I attach the extender and extend to 6.5 but the spring does not go down. Noose is tight enough under glands does not slip.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a pro edge extender. What I mean is I stretch my penis to 6.5" with extender and my NBPEL is 6", so I attach the extender and extend to 6.5 but the spring does not go down. Noose is tight enough under glands does not slip.
pro edge extender as in male edge pro? BPEL and NBPEL are erect measurements and you are supposed to use flaccid measurements when adjusting the extender. Try using THIS ALTERNATIVE METHOD to put the extender on if the you cant attach it as the male edge guide tells you, although that is the optimal method. It took some time for me to set the traction the traditional way, so maybe just try some things, and watch some tutorials online

Last edited: