Beginner bathmate, jelq and kegel routine for SIZE and EQ

sweg63

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
First post.

I've been using the bathmate for 3 months, pure conditioning work, now I can comfortably last 12 minutes in the bathmate with an erection to start off, at about 70% bathmate pressure.

My plan is to continue with pure bathmate work until i can COMFORTABLY last 12 minutes in the bathmate at full pressure, but this time doing 50 kegels and Reverse kegels after the bathmate, holding for 5 seconds per rep.

After I can last 12 minutes in the bathmate comfortably, I plan to do 5 minutes bathmate, followed by 5 minutes Jelqing for 1 set, then another 5 minutes bathmate.
I will then increase the amount of bathmate, jelqing and kegels sets and reps, progressive overloading over time, paying attention to my PI's and adjusting accordingly.

My goal is to get length, girth and EQ.

What do you guys think?

Current:
7 inches BPEL
4.8 inches MSEG
70% EQ

Goal:
8 inches BPEL
6 inches MSEG
With 100% rock solid EQ

Last edited:

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
i doubt this routine will do anything for your length unless you're an easy gainer. if you are serious about gaining length, its easiest to go for length before girth

also i would advise strongly against kegeling as a lot of injuries has come from it + there are so many other ways to improve EQ such as bathmate, jelqing and edging

solidlength

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
EQ will come naturally from safe PE. You can also look into L-Citrulline and L-Arginine (amino acids) to help improve bloodflow and thereby improve EQ. I can attest to both working effectively and safely with no side effects.

As BigKnob stated above, length will be easier to improve than girth. I have personally seen results from manual stretches, clamped squeezes and pumping. I gave up jelqing a long time ago because I don't believe there is a reliable mechanism of action in jelqing (not enough pressure). You can check my progress log for my routine if interested.

sweg63

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, what would be a good recommendation for a guy in my PE journey for length?

solidlength

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, what would be a good recommendation for a guy in my PE journey for length?
If you consider yourself conditioned, look at BigAl's Jelq free routine to start.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
extenders, hanging, manual stretching

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
SolidLength,

I was actually just about to start my own thread but thought this one was already hitting on what I wanted to discuss...Ive been using the Bathmate for about 1.5 yrs...I use it about 4 x per week but was doing 5 days for awhile....Ive gained some girth and maybe a small amount of length with this as a stand alone...However, I'd like to add some length, preferably through manual work..

I was doing 2 sets of BM for 7-10 mins..then I started doing one long set for 15-20 mins...basically because it only required one good suction placement...Recently, I started jelqing after my bm set doing 40 reps with each side..most seem to think jelqing is mostly for girth and don't believe in it...Since I'm already using bm for girth I think stretching may be a better fit...

First, can you provide your BM and stretching routine?...Next, how do you avoid stretching the scrotum skin...I purchased a cushion pad and use the comfort ring with bm...Anyone else is welcomed to weigh in as well...sorry to the OP not trying to hijack your thread but thought this info would help you too...

sweg63

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Sweet, I'm gonna fully condition myself with the bathmate first, then I will slowly incorporate a small amount of manula stretching, working myself up to 15 minutes of strething. After doing that I for a couple months I may invest in an extender or LG hanger If I think it's a good financial move.

solidlength

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
SolidLength,

I was actually just about to start my own thread but thought this one was already hitting on what I wanted to discuss...Ive been using the Bathmate for about 1.5 yrs...I use it about 4 x per week but was doing 5 days for awhile....Ive gained some girth and maybe a small amount of length with this as a stand alone...However, I'd like to add some length, preferably through manual work..

I was doing 2 sets of BM for 7-10 mins..then I started doing one long set for 15-20 mins...basically because it only required one good suction placement...Recently, I started jelqing after my bm set doing 40 reps with each side..most seem to think jelqing is mostly for girth and don't believe in it...Since I'm already using bm for girth I think stretching may be a better fit...

First, can you provide your BM and stretching routine?...Next, how do you avoid stretching the scrotum skin...I purchased a cushion pad and use the comfort ring with bm...Anyone else is welcomed to weigh in as well...sorry to the OP not trying to hijack your thread but thought this info would help you too...

I'll be nice and not just say "Check out my progress thread."

My routine is:
- Warmup
- Manual directional stretches for 30 seconds per in all 8 directions plus BTC and straight out, after each direction I do 20 cranks (10 each way) followed by 10 helicopter shakes for blood flow restoration
- Air pumping to 6 inches pressure in 1 minute durations for 8 minutes
- Clamped edging with squeezes for 10-15 mins
- Warm down

I'm a big believer in mechanism of action (which is muscle tears) so I believe if you don't feel 'strain' when exercising, you ain't doing anything for growth. That's why I gave up on jelqing a long time ago. This is also why I track my BPFL pre and post workout.

I had a problem with the airpump (and still occasionally do) with it sucking in my testicles. Firstly, it could be a tube size problem, you shouldn't get a tube much larger than you EG. Secondly, I have mitigated my testicle sucking issue by ensuring that I pump standing up as I find gravity helps put enough pressure to keep my testicles out of the way. Thirdly, positioning of the direction of the tube is important (i.e. I have my tube pointing toward the ground so it sucks upward into my pelvis which helps clear my testicles out of the way.)

HTH

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Solidlength...thanks man...I wasn't quite sure how to find the progress log...Tried going into your profile but didn't see it...In any case, I do think I'm going to add manual stretches...Also, I did the measurements before and the bm website said to get the Hydromax 7..I use the comfort ring and cushion pads, which help but not completely..I know my girth was less when I started so maybe a lot of the stretching occurred during the initial months...

I wonder of the xtreme model would be better since you control the pressure by hand instead of pushing the bm into your pubic bone...I was tempted this morning as I got a 30% off email from BM.

solidlength

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Solidlength...thanks man...I wasn't quite sure how to find the progress log...Tried going into your profile but didn't see it...In any case, I do think I'm going to add manual stretches...Also, I did the measurements before and the bm website said to get the Hydromax 7..I use the comfort ring and cushion pads, which help but not completely..I know my girth was less when I started so maybe a lot of the stretching occurred during the initial months...

I wonder of the xtreme model would be better since you control the pressure by hand instead of pushing the bm into your pubic bone...I was tempted this morning as I got a 30% off email from BM.

If you've got money to burn feel free but I don't think the BM is a silver bullet or anything. The BM are such an order of magnitude more expensive than air pumps and I would personally never pump my penis in anything that doesn't have a pressure gauge built in....

Long story short, I don't think pumping alone will get you results 'quickly'. I think pumping has an observable short term flaccid effect that over a long period of time can also help with permanent gains but I think stretching is the place to start not the other way around.