Begginer Concerns?

CozmicDix11

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I recently joined this page and want to try jelqing but i had some concerns. When i get a erection i usually push back on my penis and it makes my penis longer. i know that its probably happens because im overweight, but I was wondering if this will affect me in some way if i tried jelqing. Im also concered about erectile dysfunction and hard flaccid because i read some people get em at some point. I wanna know how to control or atleast prevent this from happening. Anyways thats all ive got to say. Peace.

everydaynormalguy

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you think about doing something not to be overweight?And I think the best way to not having problems with PE is to start reading.If you warm up good,listen to the recommended levels of erection,you are performing the exercises with strict form,you are doing the recommended amount of work etc. you are going to be fine I think.My first PE workout was with all kind of exerceses for advanced level and I am still fine(I was just a retard).To try little jelq is a good fist step and I think that you are not going to break something.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
At the top of the page you can find the Jelqing link to a great article with all the information that you need to get started off safely and effectively with jelqing.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Focus on your exercise form above all else. Intil you get the hang of the exercises refrain from adding reps or intensity.

Come away from your initial sessions refreshed, not exhausted.

If your EQ is subpar, concentrate on raising it before you begin adding enlargement exercises to your routine. If you need a stamina regimen to get started, here's a good place to start:

The “Stamina Only” Routine for Reversing the Effects of Detraining

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey CozmicDix!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.