Been doing kegels and it has not been working

Blaclbolt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ive been doing kegels for the last three days, and on the third day i masturbated. My eq was terrible and so was my orgasm, i felt like i had more in the tank when i was done. Is this normal after one kegels for a few days?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
How many kegels are you doing?

Are you doing any reverse kegels?

:welcome:

Blaclbolt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Around 20 a day, each one lasting about 5 seconds. Yes actually but i wasnt aware at the time that i was doing reverse kegels, i thought that by "pushing" my penis out it would get bigger. It doesn't make any sense i know hehe

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

How exactly are you performing your kegels? Are you flexing with intensity each time or are you using just enough contractile force to accomplish each rep? How are you coming away from your workouts- refreshed, exhausted, or otherwise?

Blaclbolt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
The latter. Contractile force to accomplish each rep. And the sensation i feel after is hard to explain, like everything is getting sucked up but there is barely any release. And im not sure if thats how its supposed to be.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
The latter. Contractile force to accomplish each rep. And the sensation i feel after is hard to explain, like everything is getting sucked up but there is barely any release. And im not sure if thats how its supposed to be.

Using too much contractile force early on can lead to problems. Focus on mastering exercise form and on getting a deep tissue stretch with each kegel contraction. performed after enlargement work, this effectively turns the kegel into an enlargement exercise :)

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you might have your kegels and reverse kegels confused...?

How do you perform a kegel?

How do you perform a reverse kegel?

Blaclbolt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
According to various websites ive read, the best way to identify the right muscles for kegel exercises is by stopping urine flow midway. I use those same muscles to do my kegels, kind of like a squeezing sensation. I do the opposite when im doing my reverse kegels. Am i doing it wrong?