• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bed Fowfers.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been trying to find out how to do these, searched around the forum and found kingpole's threat on how to do them.

He said you should tuck your flaccid penis inbetween your legs, when I do this I crush my testicles and feel no stretch whatsoever. I think it's highly likely I'm doing something wrong so if somebody could help me I'd be thankfull.

Aguares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can understand if you have testicles that hold tight to your body. Usually, your testicles should rest just behind your thighs. Kinda make like your trying to hide your penis and testicles between your legs. You might wanna use a small pillow to stick there as well to keep things in place. I hope that helps. If I'm off, I'm sure one of the others members will surely pipe up.

I actually have a question concerning Fowfers and LOT but, will not jack your thread.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been trying to find out how to do these, searched around the forum and found kingpole's threat on how to do them.

He said you should tuck your flaccid penis inbetween your legs, when I do this I crush my testicles and feel no stretch whatsoever. I think it's highly likely I'm doing something wrong so if somebody could help me I'd be thankfull.

lie on your side on your bed stick your dick and balls through between your legs now still lieing on your side straigten your body if you still dont feel the stretch arch your body so that your head and feet are back and your belly is foward hope that asnswers your question;)