Bathmate Question.

Phenix99

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How soon did you get a noticeable permanent EL size increase from using bathmate?
I been using bathmate,and I have noticed a bigger Flaccid length but no girth or EL which is why I'm asking.

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a hard question to answer, but the short answer, for me personally, i noticed increase in length after about 1 month...obviously it was only a slight gain, BUT a gain is a gain!!

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a hard question, simply because most everyone that uses the bathmate or other devices are currently still using them, and to have a permanent gain you'd have to not be using the device for at least a month. But I can tell you if used properly and consistently you'll see gains by 3 months max, whether they're permanent, who knows. But once you start growing it's hard to stop, and once you have a routine, it is that a routine, a part of your daily life.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
We all grow differently. There is no way to say how long it will take. It depends on your penis, and your dedication. The best advice is just do your best.

Phenix99

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I been using Bathmate for a month but haven not noticed any gains in girth or length. I understand maybe is too soon but not even the temporary gains stays for more than 30 minutes.
One thing I did noticed is that my erections are hard as a rock after I started using bathmate, and I last lot longer in bed.

Pipeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using it about the same as you, and I think the same as you, I don't think I've gained anything from it,however, it wasn't until this week that I'm starting to use it for a workout. Before now, I just wanted to get used to it. I never pumped to the point that I grew in there more then my erect size. I am definitely conditioned now, and for the first time on Sunday I pumped 1/4"- 1/2" bigger then I am.. And I did it again today. So now I know I'm gonna start gaining from it..

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using it about the same as you, and I think the same as you, I don't think I've gained anything from it,however, it wasn't until this week that I'm starting to use it for a workout. Before now, I just wanted to get used to it. I never pumped to the point that I grew in there more then my erect size. I am definitely conditioned now, and for the first time on Sunday I pumped 1/4"- 1/2" bigger then I am.. And I did it again today. So now I know I'm gonna start gaining from it..
Pipeman! Congrats and thanks for this encouraging post. Hoping for that myself .

Phenix99

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So far 5 weeks into bathmate. So far flaccid hang is a tiny bit but it could be mostly to better blood circulation.
erect girth is a little bigger which is pretty good.
My skin was hurting this week, it felt like it was irritate or ripping apart lol.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Bathmate is a great device! I have one... a Hercules that I'm just about ready to retire and get the Goliath. But don't rely and any single device to help you achieve your full PE potential. As those of you who have followed what I have been saying from the very beginning, the most effective PE training is like a three legged stool. All three work synergistic-ally in concert with one another. Foundation begins with manual hand stretches, adding a vacuum based weight hanging routine is next in the progression, and pumping - air or hydro, I have used both air and the Bathmate. And I honestly like the Bathmate better for two main reasons - #1 convenience! You use while you shower, and who doesn't shower at least once a day? #2 better results. For me the air method can leave me a little desensitized after 15 minutes. The Bathmate conversely seems to enhance my sensitivity and I maintain better erections immediately after, which is an absolute necessity prior to sex! LG Hanger highly endorses Bathmate to be a part of your complete PE training and growth experience!:thumb:

Phenix99

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
The Bathmate is a great device! I have one... a Hercules that I'm just about ready to retire and get the Goliath. But don't rely and any single device to help you achieve your full PE potential. As those of you who have followed what I have been saying from the very beginning, the most effective PE training is like a three legged stool. All three work synergistic-ally in concert with one another. Foundation begins with manual hand stretches, adding a vacuum based weight hanging routine is next in the progression, and pumping - air or hydro, I have used both air and the Bathmate. And I honestly like the Bathmate better for two main reasons - #1 convenience! You use while you shower, and who doesn't shower at least once a day? #2 better results. For me the air method can leave me a little desensitized after 15 minutes. The Bathmate conversely seems to enhance my sensitivity and I maintain better erections immediately after, which is an absolute necessity prior to sex! LG Hanger highly endorses Bathmate to be a part of your complete PE training and growth experience!:thumb:

so far I like the bathmate, just because it helps me with blood circulations. Hopefully after 6 months I have an increase in girth. I'm also extending for 4 hours but only flaccid length gain results
I want to try hanging but not much $$ at moment to afford the LGhanger. I'll try to save for the basic package but then try to save some more for the weights = /

Phenix99

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
any gains yet? my girth has increase a tiny bit. I want to increase at least .5 inch in girth.

Azmodeus

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wont create another topic so i will post it here.
I have a question about Bathmate, i have stucked with my girth.
I have been doing PE for 8 months, i did JP90 for 5 months but after that i consider to change the routine because i havent noticed progress ( I started at 14 cm length and 11 cm girth) so after 5 months i gained 2 cm in lenght and 0 girth (I jelq everey session for 20 mins).
So after that changed my routine, actually im doing twisted stretches in every direction for 30 sec with 5 reps,
I also try mandingo stretch 3 reps per 30 sec, 50 squeezes and it is insane after 1 month i have noticed another 1,5 cm to my lenght, but my girth is still 11 cm.

Do you think I should try Bathmate, to get better results? (Im considering about Bathmate X30, but im not sure if its correct size, because i have found lot of confusing charts with different numbers).

Thank you guys for the reply ...

Last edited: