• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

bathmate or hanging for more friction

Nobody23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello, would be glad to get some tips from you guys. Sorry for my English. I’m dating a girl for 5 months now, she was virgin before me and the sex life was amazing at first but now I don’t feel the friction so much. I’ve tried to fist her( all 5 fingers), she was wet and enjoy it a lot, which made me want to end this relationship due to me feeling like I would never satisfy her. (she never cum and never masturbate) . After 2.5 years of hanging i’m 7.5- 7.6 bpel , 5 inch girth. So my question- should i work on girth instead of my hanging routine to increase friction? (I’m doing bathmate on sex days and it helps, but I really don’t want to lose my length gains and to move on for full girth routine. What should i do folks? Thanks, and greetings from Israel.

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
7.5 bpel is considered quite big in length

how much have you gained from hanging? what was your starting bpel 2.5 years ago?

its up to you, do you want more length? if so work on length then when you get to where you want go for girth

having said that, it sounds to me like you want more girth, if thats the case, you can try pumping as it does seem to work temporarily at least. I gained maybe 0.2 inches in two months , thats almost a quarter of an inch, then gave it up because girth isnt something im concerned about

Uli's are supposed to be the girth exercise that shows best results when done correctly

as far as losing length you must cement gains by hanging

im no pe expert on combining length and girth , and I would think the best way to do this is to hang three days a week to maintain and cement length gains , and the other three or four days do girth work

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
Hello, would be glad to get some tips from you guys. Sorry for my English. I’m dating a girl for 5 months now, she was virgin before me and the sex life was amazing at first but now I don’t feel the friction so much. I’ve tried to fist her( all 5 fingers), she was wet and enjoy it a lot, which made me want to end this relationship due to me feeling like I would never satisfy her. (she never cum and never masturbate) . After 2.5 years of hanging i’m 7.5- 7.6 bpel , 5 inch girth. So my question- should i work on girth instead of my hanging routine to increase friction? (I’m doing bathmate on sex days and it helps, but I really don’t want to lose my length gains and to move on for full girth routine. What should i do folks? Thanks, and greetings from Israel.

The first thing you should do is to stop fisting her if your goal is to feel tighter in her PIV! Doubtful PE will take you from 5" EG to competing with fist size. If she wants to continue the fisting since she likes it, best be content with her feeling looser PIV.

Keko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lol stop putting your fist inside her vagina is where to start with

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
As mentioned above, the fisting isn't going to help!

Is she engaging in regular kegel exercises? This can help her to keep her vaginal muscles toned.

Nobody23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your advices! Yes she is doing kegels and it works for sure