Bathmate Injury Question

Johnboy77

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a question regarding a problem I've ran into using my Bathmate. Have been using it for over a year now without any problems, first the X40 for about 6 months then I switched to the X40 Xtreme also been using it for 6 months now. I only use the Bathmate I don't do any other PE exercises. Have been doing the same routine with the same amount of time and pumping to the same measurement in the tube. The only thing that changed and the thing that I think may have caused the problem is a couple of weeks ago when I finished pumping and removed my penis the skin just behind my glans was so swollen I could feel it touching the sides of the comfort pad as I took it out. But it went back down to normal and I didn't have any real donut effect afterwards. Then about two weeks back I noticed a bruise mid shaft as well as two ring bruises on my foreskin right around, as well as red spots on my glans which I never got before. Didn't have any erection problems. So I stopped pumping and the bruises started to scab over and heal completely. Started pumping again today but I couldn't even do it for a minute, had the worst itchy feeling underneath the skin, got many more red spots on the glans and the top half of my penis basically turned red then dark purple. Any else experience this problem before? Have I damaged the skin and/or blood vessels?

Johnboy77

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply yes I don't use lube and use the same soap as always. It's very strange to me how I could have used it this past year without any problems and then suddenly it starts to give problems. I think I'll take a break for a couple of weeks then try and start again slowly.

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better with erected penis. What are your results so far and what routine following ?

Red spots and...are normal to happen, as long as not causing pain, weird if you didn't get it in all past months, maybe you started now using real pressure..which gives faster results but also touches red line of over training and injury possibility.

Last edited:

Johnboy77

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok will pump erect when I start again. Great results have had a bit of length as well as girth gains, harder and quicker erections. Routine is 5min warmup and then 4x5min sets. Been a couple of days since my last pump, again the entire upper half of my penis including the inside of the foreskin has been peeling and shedding skin. New skin a lot smoother and lighter, was the skin that turned red and then dark purple almost like the blood was rushing to the skin, perhaps because it was new it was still healing and wasn't used to pressure. Also remembered that during my last few pumps the foreskin, especially the top part where it closes the penis, turned blue the same blood rushing to the surface effect but normal color returned after a few hours. All I can guess happened is I must have overpumped and overstretched the skin and damaged it a bit so now I have to wait for it to heal fully.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
so now I have to wait for it to heal fully.

Yes !

Healing takes time, more than we all like. You can introduce some 'gentler' forms of PE (by hand) in the interim. Penises like variety !