• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bathmate Hercules Comfort/Skin Rash Issue

VestedVet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have some issues with my bathmate sessions that is really causing some horrible rashes on the top of my penis along with discoloration. I use the hercules model and towards the end of my session I begin to "pack" the tube and in recent months ive begun to devlop a really BAD looking rash. Its on the upper part of my penis where the gaiter of the bathmate is located.

Ive been putting vaseline on it everyday, but its still pink there and dries up during the fay. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Also what should I do to heal the skin?

VestedVet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you putting anything else on your penis besides vaseline? When does your penis begin to itch, is it in the pump?

Hi Walter,

I only use vaseline ever since I started getting the rashes and discolouration. The rash is about the size of a quarter where the gaiter touches skin during pumping. It is more pinkish than the rest of my penis. Really concerned here..

VestedVet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You could be overpumping unless you came in contact with something which made you have an allergic reaction.

Can anyone else chime in on this? Should I get a comfort sleeve or something else that I am doing wrong. The blemishes are still here.