Bathmate / glans increase?

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive bedn using my bathmate x30 wideboy for 3 months now (4-5 times a week for 15 mins (5+10 sessions)). My unit was 6x6” erect before i started using the bathmate. When I pump my shaft girth is massive and the length is a good half inch longer. What im concerned about is my glans! I’ve never had a bid mushroom head and the reason i puechased the bathmate was to try snd prove my glans size. It is expanding and has blue areas on it whilst I pump so the area is expanding. How can i direct more blood to the head rather thsn shaft whilst I pump? I live in gbe UK so i need to be able to access any ittms in ghe UK. Please please please help!

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive been using my bathmate x30 wideboy for 3 months now (4-5 times a week for 15 mins (5+10 sessions)). My unit was 6x6” erect before i started using the bathmate. When I pump my shaft girth is massive and the length is a good half inch longer. What I'm concerned about is my glans! I’ve never had a big mushroom head and the reason i puechased the bathmate was to try snd prove my glans size. It is expanding and has blue areas on it whilst I pump so the area is expanding. How can I direct more blood to the head rather thsn shaft whilst I pump? I live in gbe UK so i need to be able to access any items in the UK. Please please please help

Sorry spell checked this time!!!

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing you can really do. I have the same issue.i. would do jelqs and ulis since you already have a large girth. Jelqs will help with length gains too.

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cheers for the reply

So do you think there is nothing I can do using the bathmate to increase head size?

I fo think my glans are bigger and darker in colour during sex than it was ( I sure it is).

Does any else find that after they cum , their unit head shrinks like a deflated balloon? Yet the shaft is still semi erect

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can search boa constrictor exercise for bathmate pumping, or get a glans pump. Everything you are going through, I am too. Even with the glans after ejaculation. My glans only seem to swell when I hold a kegel.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
One technique you can try/experiment with is taking sport wrap and starting at the base, wrap it all the way up, stopping just before the glans. Then do some kegels to cause the glans to expand. The pressure from constriction of the sport wrap should keep the glans expanded. Just don't wrap too tight. It will take some trial and error but it should be a nice way to achieve sustained expansion and hopefully make your glans bigger permanently.

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cheers for the reply, nice to hear that other guys are the same!
I thought the bathmate was gonna give my glans a huge boost but it’s not what I thought, don’t get me wrong it’s not that bad and like you when I kegal my head is an impressive feature (ha ha). I’ll keep trying ...let me know if you succeed!

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How do u do the bia constrictor using the Bathmate?
Do use a glans pump? Can you recommend one?

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just used the pump without the sleeve ...I think it’s better , but my shaft was discoloured when I took it off which shocked me a little.

Walter BP Rep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One technique you can try/experiment with is taking sport wrap and starting at the base, wrap it all the way up, stopping just before the glans. Then do some kegels to cause the glans to expand. The pressure from constriction of the sport wrap should keep the glans expanded. Just don't wrap too tight. It will take some trial and error but it should be a nice way to achieve sustained expansion and hopefully make your glans bigger permanently.

This would be my suggestion too or you can use a rubber sleeve over the shaft instead of a wrap while you pump.

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is s rubber sleeve? Where do I get these?