• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Base Girth Intense Exercise: Reverse Supra Slammers

Chuck6877

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is an incredible advanced workout for Base Girth and thought I should share it. If you're like me and have a more slender base girth than mid girth these surely will help. Be sure you have at least 90 days of PE under your belt before doing this advanced exercise.

I'm calling it a Reverse Supra Slammer. I've only done these three times. Got the idea from the Supra Slammer. I'm doing 10 of these which take about 20 mins. So intense and feel so good! :)

I do the same thing as the regular Supra Slammer but do it down instead of up.
Here is the other thread on Supra Slammers:
Supraslammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

Reverse Supra Slammer Description:

-Get fully erect and as close to PONR as possible
-Kegel hard to get as much blood in penis as possible
-With lube, 2 finger OK grip as hard as possible with thumb down just below head. Squeeze with the pointer and middle finger in the OK grip.
-Continue squeezing and slide the 2 fingered OK grip down which increases pressure in penis and now add a third finger, the ring finger, squeezing this as hard as possible for 30 secs.
-Then reverse jelq slowly all the way to the base taking 10-15 secs.

I use my other hand to help keep the OK squeeze tight, so essentially I'm squeezing with both hands. You should get an intense forearm workout!!:)

Unless you've done a lot of advanced squeezes/ulis etc before you should probably start with about 5 and work your way up.

This helps me: To maintain the 100% erection for the Supra Slammers, I was reading sex stories..
SEX STORIES for Edging or PE-- At this site: Users rate the Best Free on Internet
I could not have done these without the stories because you have to get a new 100% erection after each one.

Hope this base girth exercise helps someone. Good luck gaining....
Chuck

Last edited:

Wang McDiddledong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I dunno, I have never been able to do the reverse exercises. The skin just folds back painfully, and I'm not circumcised. Sad but true :p

bxitachi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
might give this a try as the difference between my head and base are starting to be more noticeable.