• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Bare back sex and how much of us are really using condoms

majic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Y'know...when I think back..to my single days...

I've had a lot of bare back sex with girls that I hardly knew. Its not something I'm proud of and thank god I'm ok. But I've found that when a girl really likes you (or more like infatuated with you) they really arent concerned about protection. From my memory many of them had no issues sitting on my raw cock. I was always the one that had to reach for protection (when I didnt get too carried away); and they seem to not be worrying at all. I've even had one girl try to reason with me to just have unprotected sex because we didnt have any condoms and she was so hot and ready to go.

I'm just wondering if this happens with just me or have many of you noticed this as well.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This seems to be an alarming trend. I think a lot of girls want to get pregnant because they are lonely. And then stick you with the child support payments and never let you see the child you fathered.

Last edited:

majic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

PartyPants

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd have to say I'm the raw dog champ
it fucked me over once or twice but nothing permanent (thank god)

oh university was a fun time

burt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, most I've seen aren't concerned with condoms. Most flat out hate them.

Squid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good post.

In the last 5 years I have to say I have been the most guilty of this. I have been with about 25 women and only 2 or 3 ever insisted on them. I would usually wear them the first time or two and then that was it. Not smart by any stretch of the imagination, but has made me realize how many women are not asking their partners to wear them either.

theline

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've always followed the rule, cover up for one nighters and bare back from proper girlfriends. All depends what your willing to risk i guess :p

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Umm I must be the only one here who always uses them.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
sh*t my girl was nuts about that. We didn't use a condom ONE time, mostly because we were in the shower and she bent over and I kinda surprised her with a dick in vag. Other than that it was every time. She was on the pill, and still insisted on checking to see if there were any tears after I came.

outlawtas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is this "con-dom" you speak of?

ltg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
lol yea i never successfully used one in my life, i hate them, my dick gets limp once i put it on, and i can't get it hard again with it on, and when it is hard and on, i cant feel nothing, so whatever, i never bother to do one.

I just make sure the girls i sleep with are borderline virgin, where im only the 2nd or 3rd guy. Any more and I just get turned off. Kinda helps that i have delayed ejaculation, and can never suprise them with a belly full of cum haha

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I have only used a condom a couple of times and that was for birth control reasons. But then, I have never had sex with anyone that I didn't know really well first.

frb3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gave up sport fucking when my wife and I renewed our marriage vows 23 years ago. Decided to take the vows seriously this time. But during the bad old days I never used a condom. Assumed all that spread their legs were on the pill. For all I know there are a bunch of redheaded people between D.C. and New York wanting to call me daddy.

Will now post an amusing anecdote. About 25 years ago was sitting at my desk when in through the door enters a very good looking young lady. She is carrying a baby, the baby is about 8 months old, has bright blue eyes, and head of red hair. In addition he had the head shape of my son, myself and all the males in my family. I panicked, because the women's face was completely unknown to me. The first thought was that my past had caught up with me. Turns out she was looking to get her house remodeled, and wasn't after me. But for a couple of minutes I needed blood pressure medications.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I gave up sport fucking when my wife and I renewed our marriage vows 23 years ago. Decided to take the vows seriously this time. But during the bad old days I never used a condom. Assumed all that spread their legs were on the pill. For all I know there are a bunch of redheaded people between D.C. and New York wanting to call me daddy.

Will now post an amusing anecdote. About 25 years ago was sitting at my desk when in through the door enters a very good looking young lady. She is carrying a baby, the baby is about 8 months old, has bright blue eyes, and head of red hair. In addition he had the head shape of my son, myself and all the males in my family. I panicked, because the women's face was completely unknown to me. The first thought was that my past had caught up with me. Turns out she was looking to get her house remodeled, and wasn't after me. But for a couple of minutes I needed blood pressure medications.

Hee, I bet that caused a couple of gray hairs! lol

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This seems to be an alarming trend. I think a lot of girls want to get pregnant because they are lonely. And then stick you with the child support payments and never let you see the child you fathered.

If anything, let the child support issue be enough to scare ANY guy out there from having unprotected sex with a chick unless you know her through and through. TRUST ME on this. I pay child support for my two kids (had them when I was married) and having DCSS involved in your life sucks about as bad as having the fucking IRS in your sh*t.

However, to correct one little thing that KP mentioned, even if you DO NOT pay a dime in child support (I really wouldn't advise this.........you'll eventually get fucked over in the end), she still MUST allow you access to your child. Period. She cannot withhold the child simply because you aren't paying child support..........I know women like to think they can do this but legally, they cannot.

We had a guy come into the courthouse I work at 2 weeks ago. He's in his 60's now but he apparently in his hayday fathered 28 kids with 17 different women. DCSS was after him for about $140K in back child support.........and that was just for 2 of the 28 he fathered.

Bottom line, if you're going to go bareback, KNOW the woman!!!!! If she gets pregnant with your baby and decides to keep it and you piss her off, she will OWN your ass for 18 years of your life.

And for what it's worth, I prefer bareback as I had a vasectomy some years ago so I'm not concerned about the pregnancy issue and most of the women in my age bracket are past their child bearing years (thank God!!!).

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Condoms KILL my erections.
HOWEVER - I'd rather have sex with a less than 100% erection than have a little baby Gator to take care of... or an STD to deal with.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
From the female perspective: I don't like condoms but I have only good things to say about men that use them regularly for recreational sex.

Some of you guys may be with women who are on the pill, and that's great. But a word of caution: I used the pill for years and never messed it up (thankfully). But it can be really hard to remember to always take pills on time, plus there IS a failure rate even if the woman always takes her pill as she should. Also, fertility can fool you. I thought it might be hard to get pregnant (you hear so often these days about people who have trouble) but was appalled the other direction when I finally stopped using the pill. Both times I got pregnant instantly. In retrospect I am amazed that I never got pregnant by accident in my earlier years!

So guys -- protect yourselves, use condoms even if you hate them -- babies can be just too easy to make sometimes.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
And in case you are wondering: now I use an IUD and my man has a vasectomy, so we are doubly covered. We have no worries about STD, so it works for us. For anyone who has multiple partners or sex with people they don't know very well, condoms seem the only sensible way to go. DON'T SCREW UP YOUR LIFE BY HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX even if it feels really good.

happy_accidents3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think a condom is very important. Sex isn't just some thing to do when your bored it has some real life ramifications. One wrong move and you could be effecting 2 and in some cases 3 lives.