Balanced Pelvic Floor Routine

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First post, but ive been following for quite some time. Love the site, very inciteful!
So, I decided that my pelvic floor could use a little work. At the moment i dont have an issue with stamina, as i am able to rk through an orgasm quite easily. I would however, like to get a little bit more stronger. I did my research, and i see that a 30% kegel to 70% rk is probably most ideal for me. I also know how to do a regular kegel, front kegel, back kegel, regular rk, front rk, and back rk. I have been doing all ofLastly I want to start off slow. Heres the routine I came up with.

Days to be performed: M,W,F
Overview: kegels: 9, rks: 21
Hold time: Kegels: 5 secs, rks: 5 secs

Set 1: 9 kegels [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 2: 9 rks [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 3: 9 rks [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 4: 3 rks [Alternating: 1 regular, 1 front, 1 back]

Future plans: in 2-3 months I plan to double this exact routine. I was wondering if it would be better to just stack it on to this one, in effect doubling it, or would it be better to do this routine twice a day. I think i read somewhere (of course I cant find it now) that 25 kegels is about the max you should do in one session. Is there any truth to this?

Last edited:

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
You have it completely backwards. 70 rk. 30 k.
You will overtrain your pf woth that routine.

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh gee.. thank you so much

But is the 70rk:30k still ideal for me if my intent is for stronger erections. Or should I try like a 60:40, or something else

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok. Made some edits to my original post. I decided that I will start with a 60rk:40k, and ill make chances as I see fit. Does my routine look ok now?

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks alot HANS!
I edited my original post again. Does everything look ok now? Should i increase the total number of kegels a bit, or am I at a good number to start out with.