• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Balanced Pelvic Floor Routine

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First post, but ive been following for quite some time. Love the site, very inciteful!
So, I decided that my pelvic floor could use a little work. At the moment i dont have an issue with stamina, as i am able to rk through an orgasm quite easily. I would however, like to get a little bit more stronger. I did my research, and i see that a 30% kegel to 70% rk is probably most ideal for me. I also know how to do a regular kegel, front kegel, back kegel, regular rk, front rk, and back rk. I have been doing all ofLastly I want to start off slow. Heres the routine I came up with.

Days to be performed: M,W,F
Overview: kegels: 9, rks: 21
Hold time: Kegels: 5 secs, rks: 5 secs

Set 1: 9 kegels [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 2: 9 rks [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 3: 9 rks [Alternating: 3 regular, 3 front, 3 back]
Rest 60secs
Set 4: 3 rks [Alternating: 1 regular, 1 front, 1 back]

Future plans: in 2-3 months I plan to double this exact routine. I was wondering if it would be better to just stack it on to this one, in effect doubling it, or would it be better to do this routine twice a day. I think i read somewhere (of course I cant find it now) that 25 kegels is about the max you should do in one session. Is there any truth to this?

Last edited:

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
You have it completely backwards. 70 rk. 30 k.
You will overtrain your pf woth that routine.

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh gee.. thank you so much

But is the 70rk:30k still ideal for me if my intent is for stronger erections. Or should I try like a 60:40, or something else

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok. Made some edits to my original post. I decided that I will start with a 60rk:40k, and ill make chances as I see fit. Does my routine look ok now?

Kevin8890

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks alot HANS!
I edited my original post again. Does everything look ok now? Should i increase the total number of kegels a bit, or am I at a good number to start out with.