Back In The Saddle - Iguana 2008 Log

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, enough of this sitting on the bench thing. Decon is over and it's time to get serious!
It's hard to believe it's been 3 months already. Well, it's time to get busy.

This log is just a place for me to sort through my plans and progress.
If you would like to chime in feel free!!!

Recap -

Started my break on 10/01/07 at 7.125" BPEL X 4.812" EG
Ended my break on 12/31/07 at 6.875" BPEL X 4.625" EG

EL - loss of 1/4"
EG - loss of 3/16"

So, I lost a little length and girth. Not worried though, I plan on regaining it and more by the end of January.

First work out consisted of 100 jelqs, 15 min stretching and 5 hours in PenisMaster.
Tunica was as tight as a rubber band, got really sore too.
Adding in 5 minutes of ice down after jelqs and stretching and after removing PM.
Flaccid hung long and plump for several hours after-wards.

Starting Routine for 2008:
  • 10 Minutes warm up - hot as possible
  • Start with 100 wet jelqs add 10 per day
  • 15 Minutes manual stretching - sustained hold, varying directions, Add 2 minutes per week
  • 5 hours in PM - increase 1 hour per week. Up to 12 hours
  • 10 minutes cool down
Daily Supplements:
- L-Arginine -1g
- Pycnogenol (50mg)
- Yohimbe (dosage TBD)
- Omega 3 - 1200 mg
- L100 (Tonkat Ali) - 2 days on 2 days off
- Ginko (120mg)
- As much water as possible

Schedule:

Mon-Tues: Full Routine
Wednesday: PenisMaster Only
Thurs-Fri: Full Routine
Sat-Sun: Rest

This is just my get your feet wet again routine. I plan of monitoring my PIs and TIs closely and adjusting my routine accordingly.
Will measure on 1/15/08 and 1/31/08.

Last edited:

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iguana,
Glad that you are starting back with a new routine. Nice routine to start up with. Sorry to hear that you lost some gains, but you will get it that back plus more.

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Dusty, I hope you are right!

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saddle Up!!!

Saddle Up!!!

TIs - tunica indicators?

Iguana: Your routine looks really solid with the rest and the gradual increase of the intensity. Can't wait to see what it produces

Keep us updated!

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whoa Nelly!!! I can't believe this! I was going to wait a couple weeks to measure. But, I noticed I have been hanging much fuller and my erections have improved quite a bit. So, I broke down and decided to measure this morning. In only 4 days I have already regained everything I lost!!! I'm exactly where I left off! And, my erection wasn't even 100%!! I think I could have squeezed another 1/16" out if I had pushed it.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm quite happy! I need to update my signature.

Thanks Remek!! Sorry for my acronym obscurity. I was thinking Tissue Indicators (TIs) from out list. Or, we could just add them to the PI list?

Last edited:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations, Iguana! And no, no, TI is a perfect. Or TC (for tissue clues).

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iguana: How's the pycnogenol?

newPEguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so I assume PM is a stretcher, what about tunica and what hanger/pumper do you use?
I'm also confused with the abbreviations of PI and TI and sustained hold, sorry I'm new haha

Last edited:

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iguana: How's the pycnogenol?

remek, ... it's hard to say since I am taking so many things. But something out of my supplement concoction
has resulted in increased libido and possible better EQ (could be workouts.) Nothing earth shattering but definitely noticeable.
And I have only been taking these less than a week. I think it will take a little more time to see significant changes (if any.)
It might be hard to isolate what is working for me. Or it could just be a combination.

I'll try to keep good notes in this log about any positive changes.

so I assume PM is a stretcher, what about tunica and what hanger/pumper do you use?
I'm also confused with the abbreviations of PI and TI and sustained hold, sorry I'm new haha

newPEguy, no problem. Sorry for so many abbreviations. Yes, you are correct, PM is PenisMaster, an extender.
Tunica is a physical part of the penis. As for that and PIs and TIs check out these threads:
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth! - Penis Enlargement Gym
https://www.pegym.com/forums/6142-post33.html

My pump is homemade. I use a fluid pump with a gauge that I bought at an auto-parts store
along with an aquarium vacuum cylinder. It works very well. Right now I don't own a hanger.

I hope this helps. Just stick around and you catch on to the lingo :)

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Whoo Hoo! Measured a 1/6" gain on top of my reclamation of decon losses!
Haven't measured girth - looks a little fatter though.

I have been focusing on smooth muscle exercises.
EQ is improving. Was about 7, now around 8.5.

Will post "official" measurments at the end of the month.

Switched my routine up a little also.

Mon-Wed-Fri - Work smooth muscle - Up to 200 jelqs (increasing 20 per week), 3X15 min clamping sets.
Tue - Thurs - Tunica work - stretching & PenisMaster

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Finished January with no gains. The 1/16" EL disappeared as fast as it came. I was still experiencing diminished EQ (around 8.5.)
I started a new routine Feb 1, that was solely smooth muscle oriented, with a couple stretch session thrown in. I reasoned that
my 3/8" difference in BPFSL and BPEL was the culprit.

So my Feb 2008 Routine is as follows:

Mon-Wed-Fri: Started off with 220 jelqs, increase by 10 per week (2 sessions, morning and night) with 3X20 Min Clamping. 30 in pumping.
Tue-Thurs: 30 min sustained stretch. 220+(10) Jelqs, 3X20 Min Clamping.
Fri-Sat: Rest

Since coming off my decon in Jan I have dropped the ball as to keeping good records. My measurements have fluctuated so much it has been really hard to keep up with. I'm going to really try to start using this log for the purpose I started it, to keep track of my progress. I was using GainMaster the PE software I wrote to keep track, but it is more routine oriented. I realized with some our recent new insight as to smooth muscle and EQ, I need to update it to allow better record keeping and focus on PIs and EQ. It needs to be more progress oriented. So I'm considering doing version 2.0, time permitting.

So far, I am seeing great expansion. Sometimes as much as 1/2" during clamping. Also measured a 1/8" EL gain but was unable to duplicate again. My BPFSL has decreased almost 1/8" (strange), giving me around a 1/8 gap" May be from the decrease in stretching.

Dec BPEL 6.875", BPFSL 7.375" EQ 7
Jan: BPEL 7.125", BPFSL 7.375" EQ 8.5
Feb: BPEL 7.125", BPFSL 7.25" EQ 9-10

Great news is, my EQ is greatly improving. I'm now at mostly 9 and often 10. Wife has even commented.
I think I am getting some definite smooth muscle growth/expansion. I'm expecting a girth or length gain soon! :)

We'll see...

Last edited:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iguana: Sad to hear about the "no gains." That's disapointing for both you and the theory. On the other hand, it's great to hear about the EQ improving. That's good news for both you and the wife along with the theory :)

So you were focusing 100% on smooth muscle? Perhaps that was the problem. I think adding stretches will definitely help. Stretches probably help with smooth muscle growth to some degree. It's also a good idea to work out the tunica so you can avoid hitting your smooth muscle limit - as you're still enlarging the tunica.

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iguana: Sad to hear about the "no gains." That's disappointing for both you and the theory. On the other hand, it's great to hear about the EQ improving. That's good news for both you and the wife along with the theory :)

So you were focusing 100% on smooth muscle? Perhaps that was the problem. I think adding stretches will definitely help. Stretches probably help with smooth muscle growth to some degree. It's also a good idea to work out the tunica so you can avoid hitting your smooth muscle limit - as you're still enlarging the tunica.

Well... I may have spoke prematurely. I measured last night and had a solid 1/8" gain!!! (7.25") I had measured it earlier this week but wasn't able to duplicate. I hit 7.25" twice last night at different times. I wasn't supposed to measure until tomorrow but the EQ was too good to pass up. My EQ was at least 11!!! :) That puts my BPFSL and BPEL at the same mark - 7.25" and my EQ is going through the roof. I'm also stretching way further in the tube when pumping.

Great suggestion! I think you are right. I am probably approaching my SM limit. I plan on staying with this routine for 1 more week and then taking a week off. I'm going to revamp my routine for March with more stretching.

I think my problem in January was not enough focus on SM. If you look back at my routine, it was kind of 50/50 SM/tunica. I didn't see any gains by the 2nd week in January so about the 3rd week I upped the SM portion and that's when my EQ started improving. This month I was probably 90/10 SM/tunica.

Now, if I can only hang on to this gain!

Last edited:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey Iguana, I stopped all PE for over 3 months because I was tired of doing the rub and tug and really wanted to see if the gains were permenent. I posted this in the BetterMan forum.

When I started back up again, on the beginners routine, I might add, I had lost 3/4" in length and over 1/2" in girth in the 3 month absence. But within a little over 2 weeks, I had regained all that I had lost and gained around 1/8" in both length and girth. This just proved to me that you can't stop all PE and must do a maintainance routine, even if the gains are cemented. I believe this post would be motivational on any board on any PE site and so I am including it. JP

Today is March 12th 2007. and the last day for me to do PE. Tomorrow the 13th. will be 4 years doing the rub and tug. What can I say? Anybody else here willing to put in 4 years doing PE? I have done thousands and thousands of hours stretching and Jelqing. If I had never started PE seriously, 4 years ago, I'd still be "Needle Dick The Bug Fucker" and just 4 years older. I don't know how to give you guys any more motivation than what I have written in this thread.
I have seen so many members come through these boards, some stay awhile and post often, some come just for a look and fade away. But the common theme in all of the members post's is; I want a larger penis. They will post their goals, routine and say how full of enthusiasm they are. How determined to stay with it "this time" and then, poof, they are gone. The Betterman core, the one's that are long time members, are the one's that have profited from the experience that is PE. Those of you that did and are doing the work, are the one's that have embraced the concept and believed. You are the one's that have gotten the gains.
This is not an easy task. This is not something to take lightly with a hit or miss attitude. Penis Enlargement is a dedication, a life changer, just as much as body building or building a successful career. Without the discipline required, you will NOT succeed.
Don't be one of the "drop-out's", do this for yourself.
There are no magic pills or instant gratification, only hard work. The routines are in these forums, the tools are available to speed the process, the rest is up to you.

JonPop

Reaction score
Wow, must have had a senior moment. Went back and re-read my thread checking on the time lines of my above post. I had actually taken off 8 months, not 3. This post was written on 11/11/07 before I restarted my PE. JP

Where has the time gone?
Time to update my thread. I am very concerned. I am losing length at an alarming rate. I believe at my longest I was 8 3/4", I am now under 8".
I, like everyone else, that bought into the myth that Penis Enlargement gains were permenent, am quite devistated to find that this seems NOT to be a fact.
As you know from my previous post dated 3/13/07, that I had stopped all PE to see if the gains were permenent. Well guess what guys?

My girth has decreased from 6 1/2 to 6". I have not done any PE in 8 months and was devistated to finally measure and find I am only 7 7/8 inches. This was done over a couple of days with my lowest at 7 3/4 and longest at right on 8". SO....I guess that the only way to keep what you work so hard for, is to do PE faithfully for the rest of your life. Even a light maintainance routine to keep the gains and for overall penis health.

Of course, I still have much more than when I started this adventure almost 5 years ago, but it still sucks. I am at the point now, where I don't want to see if I will lose anymore and am going to start the Newbie Routine again. I will post back after I have completed 6 weeks and let you know if I have reversed this.
frown.gif

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JonPop,

Great motivational post! You make some great points. It's definitely a long haul and not for those who lack determination.
I think some guys just don't want it bad enough. Others get busy with life, PE takes a backseat and they end up just settling
for what nature gave them. At this moment, I am determined to reach my goal. I just hope I can stay motivated when the
going gets really tough.

Eight months huh? I was wondering how someone could loose so much in 3 months. Glad to hear it was much longer.
So, what was your starting stats?

JonPop

Reaction score
My starting stats, as "Needle dick the bug fucker" were:
11/02....4 3/4" BPEL.
4 1/4" girth

3/13/07..8 1/2" BPEL
6 1/2" EGMS

Today or last time I measured. 8 3/4" X 6 5/8.
Going for 9X7 JP

Last edited:

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Holy Cow!!! That must be some kind of gain record! Do you have before and after pics?

JonPop

Reaction score
No, I wish I had taken pictures at the beginning, but I was at a pay site and they didn't have much of a forum. Nobody advised me to do that and being a complete Newbie, didn't think of it. But I do have my dowel. JP