Back at it w Length Focus

thegodson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I took a break for a few weeks from the JP90 after not feeling to great about what was happening. But some good sh*t has happened!
I was struggling to keep an erection with my girl the last few times we were having sex and was really frustrated and embarrassed about it. She's great and told me to relax, but it still got to me. I attributed this to being depressed for the last 7 or 8 months, longest period of my life. Something the other day clicked for me and I've been feeling up.
We were coming back from a party, both of us had some wine to drink, her more than me. Normally when I get some booze in me, it's game over. But my guy was standing to attention! And we had some great sex, she could hardly walk the next day ;)
That was crazy, then two days later, we share an edible, throw on some love makin music, and I had hands down the best sex of my life with her, fair to say it was her best too.
Whole point of this is I've sorta come back to life and she was more than satisfied with my current size, even told me I was going deeper than I'd gone before! Probably the most confident and happiest I've ever felt in my life, along with loving this girl who loves me back and that sh*t right there makes my dick hard lol.

Anyways, I'm going to take it easy and just focus on stretches with some EQ work because length is primary focus and I don't care for jelqs really. Current routine for 6 weeks to condition, then I'm going to add more stretches in. Open to input!

1 Day on, 1 Off
Warmup (rice sock) 10 min
Side to Side stretch- 100 reps, add 25 next session
25 flaccid kegels
25 erect kegels, both 3 second holds
Edge 15 mins, add time as endurance grows
Helicopter swings and cementing kegels
Warmdown 5-10 min

Eben

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, hope things are cool with you.